Records: [TAP] Master (20G Code)

Thread in 'Competition' started by Amnesia, 1 Jun 2008.

1. can't believe I never played this mode

[​IMG]

2. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Orange ?
    If you got Orange line I put you above me.:rolleyes:

3. how do you know if it's orange or green ?
    I actually turned the game on, played one game to S9 999 and turned it off lol

4. Ai

Ai

Orange line is when you survive the credit roll, otherwise it's green line. If you really quit the game at 999 without playing the credit roll you're only awarded green line.

This is only for S ranks at the end of the game. The M grade is always green line. When you obtain Gm 32 lines or more is orange line, otherwise green line will be awarded.

5. okaaaay
    well, I survived the roll so orange line :biggrin:
    I don't think I have lost in the semi-invisible challenge for months

6. Ai

Ai

Congrats with first place! ^^

7. COL

COL

8. S9 orange line, 8:54:80. Missed the opportunity to screenshot.

9. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

There is no M rank in this fucking mode.>:(

10. Nope, haha. Codes disable M-Roll.

11. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Seriously ? Is it a joke or is the M rank really impossible ? Because I don't want to waste my time eternely if there is no m rank.
    By the way I got 2 fast S9 around 8:30, but I don't know why, this day I could not finish the fading roll.:(

12. It is impossible. I tried Big and 20G MAME codes with only I-blocks, and there is no invisible.

13. I wonder if Item Mode has it? That code is a bit different from the rest.

14. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

I will stop this mess here..

S9 8:28 ORANGE

(Since I moved on Seven I can not screenshot directely mame, and I had forgoten the snap key of mame.
    But you trust me no ??!o_O

15. Unless I managed to miss a tetris somewhere, it doesn't look like it. I tried to save a Dark Block in the roll to see if I could force a GM, but I couldn't manage it -- it just came too early! :p

16. Item mode can slow you down by quite a bit. Borderline m players like me (my times are 8:35-9:00) won't make it due to the animations and slowdown from items like Shot Gun.

17. You sure you met the 2 second rule? That would be easiest to miss in Item Mode as rednefed mentioned.

18. Fairly sure. I was stacking two or three items in the field before taking them, and I was making sure I didn't take bad items when possible. I could give it another shot just in case, I guess. Are there watchpoints for all the flags?

19. There certainly is but I wouldn't know them.

20. Muf

Muf

Edo! :D