Records: [TAP] Death

Thread in 'Competition' started by colour_thief, 9 Aug 2006.

1. Wow... Congrats guys!

Meanwhile, I'm still struggling just to survive past the 300's. Guess I'll throw my score in for the heck of it. Nothing too impressive, but whatever.

[​IMG]

2. sihumchai

sihumchai Unregistered

I'm very encouraged by the leaderboards, thanks for making it. Will update you guys will my latest progression [​IMG]

3. K

K

What again level 700+ [​IMG]:?::!:

Woosh ! [​IMG]

a small calculation would bring me to ~6:22:30 if i break 999...

4. Managed to get a little 366.

Didn't think it would be so exciting to improve my best by only 1 [​IMG]

5. Updated. I'm hoping to see some cyberguile vs Mr. Antisocial rivalry action. [​IMG] You're both very close and active right now.

<EDIT>

Not that great a session today. I couldn't get into Master at all, and my endurance generally sucked. I blame the long day at work. Anyhow, I did get Death M 3 times despite that: 585, 639, and 509. They all felt like sloppy deaths... Can't wait to play a little more when I'm alert again. I haven't had this much fun since I made a similar journey in TGM1 learing 20G on levels 500+.

6. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

PWOUAH wouha woa... [​IMG]
    I need training to do a similar rate in a day...

7. mat

mat

you guys are nuts! now i really have to step this crap up!

564 this morning, but i am gonna put some work in... i've taken to .inp recording as well, so, yes.

8. Alright, we've got mat back into the game! [​IMG]

BTW have a time for that 564?

9. mat

mat

565 actually, at 3:49:00

10. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Do You still play with a keyboard?

I'm sure keyboard doesn't allow you to have a good endurance over 500..

So you should fastly pass the 600 because I've no intention to lose time!! [​IMG]
    I feel very confident in my strategie to get the M..

Since My grad M tuesday at night I havn't played..

For the next I must break 540..I hate the number 519.. [​IMG]

11. Absolutely false. I often practice in MAME locked at Death 500 (for which I use the keyboard) and I have survived as long as 2:22:--. Death mode requires so little actual input that I bet it would be quite playable with anything remotely useable.

12. Wow kotetsu, that is close...

13. Great work there kotetsu! This is such an insane week!

Was that really your next record or did you withold a bunch in between?

14. Nope, that was my next record

ps

I didn't manual lock at all after 300

15. Well, excellent job keeping your cool there. And you must be playing 0-300 very much in the "proper way" in order to get so close to the cutoff of 3:25.

I'm not sure if jago still tries to avoid all locking after 300, but I lock. Not all the time... Just selectively when I want to place the pieces in an easy way.

16. I'm not sure what "proper way" is but I will say that I played closer to the Death_800 video (build cleanly) than the Gm_05 video (lock quickly) up to 300, at which point I watered it down a little (still try to build clean but no "complex" moves) and I played the same way at 400 but with more "shortcuts" (if I don't know where to place a piece, dump it somewhere instead of trying to figure it out)

17. K

K

holy shit,

what's going on around here ?

everybody motivation is becoming crazy...

go go go everybody ! [​IMG]
    the note about death mode first part is almost finished... need langage correction.

i will also manage to build a clean ranking page.

18. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

[​IMG][​IMG] The question was for matt! I know you have an astro...

I tried to understand why matt have some difficulty to reach 600...He will be very disapointed when I will pass 600 before him..

He was the first death master in december and we will be soon 4th.. [​IMG] ..

19. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

WHOAH KOTETSU !!

I hadn't seen it.. [​IMG]
    YOU WANT THE WAR?!!

You will have it.. [​IMG]
    After the normal mode and the master mode I will not let you beat me at ta death.. [​IMG]