Records: [TAP] Death

Thread in 'Competition' started by colour_thief, 9 Aug 2006.

1. [​IMG]

Getting closer...

2. With a new keyboard: level 982.
    It's going to happen again soon... I'm surprised I survived as long as I did.

3. COL

COL

GOOD JOB ;)

4. Ai

Ai

I need a new keyboard and might as well buy something more serious this time for multiplayer, 40 lines and TGM play. Any recommendations anyone?

5. Muf

Muf

[​IMG]

6. well done! I knew it was coming any day now...

7. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

8. The first two sections were slow, but recovery made me confident. The I piece that came at level 296 made me much much more secure going into 300. Nearing the end of the 300-399 section I was like "I CAN DO IT." I knew I manual locked through all of that section confidently, and so I just needed to focus on clearing lines. I kept my stack low and then at that point I already knew M was coming, though 496 scared me a tiny bit. I was planning to go strong into the 500 section but then after the misdrop at 513 i never recovered my rhythm.

9. Ai

Ai

Again congrats DDRKirby(ISQ)! ^^

Sorry for going off-topic earlier and now. Thanks for the info and link muf. TIL about the different types of keyboards. My next purchase will certainly be a mechanical one. I've found a place near where I live with the SteelSeries 6GV2 on sale. It has Cherry MX black switches instead of brown ones. I'll look into it some more before deciding. At first I was thinking of buying a Logitech or Razer gaming keyboard.

10. you don't REALLY need nkro for tetris but i guess it would be nice

11. Muf

Muf

You need it to enter your initials at the end of a Death run.

12. that just requires hitting all three rotates at the same time, all keyboards can do that basically

13. Muf

Muf

My laptop's keyboard blocks on I+O+P.

14. I)+YT{$I@K0y-42u8-96U$^28-624

942 with gold SK. It will happen. Soon!

15. Woah! Very clean game, decently fast as well. I predict you'll have no trouble making it to Gm soon :D

16. [​IMG]

Just for the records :rolleyes: