Records: [TAP] Death

Thread in 'Competition' started by colour_thief, 9 Aug 2006.

1. Ai

Ai

Almost there COL and cyberguile!

Let me know if you still need help. ^^

2. I was trying to find some optimal settings in the last few days, but I should be recording and uploading the video for him tonight.

3. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[​IMG]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bitch !!!!

(good point is I didn't lock at all in the 400-500 section. bad point is why the hell didn't I lock at all in the 400-500 section
    second good point is I didn't throw my arcade stick through the windows which makes me think tetris made me calmer)

4. COL

COL

Damn...

5. Ai

Ai

That's close! Next record you submit should be the good one. I remember you being very close to m in TAP Master a few times as well.

I've always been pretty calm when playing games. What has drastically changed is the fact that I don't get overly excited and carried away when achieving something big like I did before. This has helped me to aim higher while stressing less at important times. And I can more easily achieve a zen-like state of mind nowadays when I'm in the mood to play. ^^

6. worse is I've been training with the level cheat for a while and my endurance record at 501 is more than 3 minutes.
    When I saw my time at 490 with a clean stack I thought "this is, let's go to the top of the leaderboard !" and BAM 3min25'86 rofl. I hate this game.

7. [​IMG]

Still worse than my Sudden record..

8. [​IMG]

BITCH !
    lol

9. [​IMG]

Bronze Recovery rofl.

Edit:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 25 Feb 2010
  10. YAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

[​IMG]

YAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

11. Ai

Ai

Finally! Congrats cyberguile. Took you long enough. ^^ Nice progress you too CrazedRevenG. Don't worry about double posting. You can bump threads by deleting older posts and reposting the contents in a new post. Saw the picture posted on Facebook yesterday.

12. DeHackEd

DeHackEd green Gm

*applause*

13. COL

COL

Bravo!!:)
    Ca fait un moment que tu avais largement le niveau pour le faire, j'imagine que ça a du être un vrai soulagement.
    (ah merde je suis le prochain sur la liste... et je sais toujours pas résoudre mon problème de vitesse, en plus j'ai aucun temps libre en ce moment...)

14. Awesome.

15. K

K

Bravo ! :V

16. ei

ei

Congrats, cyberguile!

You got pretty close to my record, I'm going to have to work harder at this whole arcade stick thing and start working on getting good at Death with it before you overtake me, haha.

~EI

17. Good stuff, cyberguile! Now it's time for the long road to Gm...

18. I'm not sure it will be That long :biggrin:

19. [​IMG]
    m, 758 @ 4:49:01