Records: [TAP] Death

Thread in 'Competition' started by colour_thief, 9 Aug 2006.

1. Last edited: 21 Nov 2009
  2. Ai

Ai

Unbelievable! What a jump on the leaderboard. You've made some big progress in a number of modes recently. Congrats! GO for GM!!! ^^

EDIT:

Great game. You certainly have it in you to get GM if you play like this consistently. This game has it almost all: speed, impressive recovery, calm and controlled stacking, safe play with the stack very low and even a Bravo. If you didn't lose focus around level 880 this could have potentially been GM. One little mistake and it's all over. What a harsh game. Let's go better next time! ^^

Last edited: 21 Nov 2009
  3. Wow, Kitaru. That was a wicked jump.

4. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Code:
    colour_thief ------ 999 @ 6:04:20
    batfly ------------ 999 @ 6:04:81
    jago -------------- 999 @ 6:24:31
    =================================
    Edo --------------- 998 @ 6:23:55
    Kitaru ------------ 949 @ 6:04:56
    KevinDDR ---------- 881 @ 5:31:20
    matt_hatter83 ----- 881 @ 5:43:63
    Rosti LFC --------- 799 @ 5:05:83
    Amnesia ----------- 790 @ 5:13:60

omg..This mode has been the worst for me..3rd to 9th, I can't stand this anymore. I must come back..>:(

5. [​IMG]

Let's go better next time, eh?

6. ei

ei

Told you I'd get another one with a screenshot:

[​IMG]

Code:
    EIHoppe ----------- 569 @ 3:40:91
    M was at ~3:15.

I probably could've gone much longer, but I misdropped once at about 540 and couldn't re-catch the rhythm.

~EI

7. Hi !
    I reached 331 in T.A.Death mode using my keyboard. I didn't write the time down btw, next time I do that.

8. Ai

Ai

Good to see you posting your records djvinc. It will motivate you to try harder. And good progress everyone else. ^^

9. [​IMG]

355th floor, going up.

10. DeHackEd

DeHackEd green Gm

[​IMG]

Amnesia: You're next.

11. Muf

Muf

[​IMG]

:sneaky:

12. [​IMG]

having the speed and reaching the level just doesn't seem to add up. I've had 300 in 2:05 many times, but not on games where I got much further.

13. Not a new record, but...
    [​IMG]

I HAVE THE POWER
    DEATH M WILL BE MINE
    SCREW OFF TWF :D

14. Ai

Ai

Congrats everyone! ^^

muf that should be more than enough to get Green Line in TAP Master. Very nice progress lately.

15. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

ofcourse ofcourse..As long as I can't make work this shitty damn FSTE, I am still defenceless.

Why the fucking hell guys have you told me to buy a PS3 version..
    I hate everybody now..I tried to ask in the video game corner of Paris, and no one of them have a decent solution for me, they all suck.
    If I well understand at this day, I have to buy another PC to play with my stick. I have no money and no time to buy another PC.
    I asked about the little card I may have to update my USB ports, no one knows this, I can't be sure to know what to buy.

So if someone is interested to buy me a FSTE PS3 for 115, in France for exemple, it can be yours ! PM me.

16. Ai

Ai

Not so fast. Maybe it can still be fixed easily. Seems like you have the same problem Deeem2031 reported when he got his. Hopefully he can help you out if he managed to get his working. Or look around on the site he shared. ^^