S9/Gm TGM players - Tell me how much I suck

Thread in 'Discussion' started by Taratang, 31 Aug 2006.

1. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

There is no grad "m" in master mode.

Only for T.A. DEATH..

I've tried to discover it with save..

I think Gm grad appear under 9min..

2. mat

mat

umm... you are not correct. and... what the hell?

3. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

"what the hell?"

humm..I don't understant your sentence but in my opinion your right because your are the Master [​IMG]

What do you know about the "M" grad in Master mode?

I've finished the Master mode (with saving) in 9min12 and there is no "M" grad..Only S9..Do you know when the "invisible sequence" become entirely invisible? When I finish at ~10min, as you know we can see a lot of square and it's not very difficult [​IMG]

4. mat

mat

this is the kind of conversation i would be happy to have with you in "that special place" that ct alluded to a few posts back. so, figure that out and i'll explain it to you. unless l0st wants to do it here.

5. Amnesia, I can give you all the information. You need to come to the special place. Send a PM to jagorochi and ask to be invited. You are of great importance to us.

6. K

K

WTF ?

7. mat

mat

seconded...

8. mat

mat

haha!!! brilliant!

9. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

The J tetromino doesn't look anything like the pipe depicted in the famous painting to me. But then, neither does someone else's entry:

[​IMG]

10. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Pfff..Sorry but I don't understand your last post, tepples, matt, colour..

LOst, If I send a PM to Jago I'm sure he won't answer me..

11. K

K

Why do you want to PM me ?

You already have my email address and you already know everything you need.

i don't understand the joke too....

12. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

LOst, maybe you don't remember me, I wish thank you for your reception, because there is a few months, I made fun on you with spite about your first video , and I regret because in fact you are sympatic!

13. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

What do you mean with that?

I'm sure there is a problem I can't understand, I wish talk with you about it but you don't answer when I send you a mail, in fact I think "je t'ai soul" with my competitive word, that was only second degree, so I have few important question I would ask to you but in frensh because my english is too limited..

14. sihumchai

sihumchai Unregistered

hey all,

I'm here to report that I've received my 360 gamepad, and you know what?

It DOES suck. But obviously better than the Sidewinder.

It feels slow.. Because the DPAD tilts alot.. (compare with DSphat's click) Not really recommended for playing fast; Marathon or Master.

But I guess it doesn't really bother me because I'm only playing 20g/Death.

15. Argh, this was a nice run up until lvl 900 or so when I choked and a few of horrendous blunders took me ages to fix. [​IMG]

On the positive side, this was my quickest S9 so far, shame it was a slow clear time in the end [​IMG]

[​IMG]

So close to GM I can almost taste it!

16. You can do it!

Whatever you do keep at it... One of my regrets is taking an extended break after reaching your level of skill, disheartened at my inability to make Gm. You're actually really close to making it almost every time (you survive to 999) without it being that big of a deal! [​IMG]

17. I've hardly played at all for the past 4 weeks so I know what you mean! I'm going to make a concerted effort to reach GM this week, so watch this space [​IMG]

18. K

K

try to keep a trace of it !

the infinite joy of the first Gm achievement, is something that you have to remind.

a video is the best, or if you the system you use can make replay...

[​IMG]

19. Good idea, Jago! Just need to find a good (and free!) screen recording program I could use...