Ready - GO (to JAPAN)

Thread in 'Discussion' started by K, 12 Dec 2007.

1. K

K

this morning TGM3 Mster mode session result :

- m2

- m4

- Examination for m1 : Fail

- Examination for m1 : FAIL

- Examination for m1 : success

- s5

i really felt like shit cause the game proposed me 3 times in a row to get m1 qualification ... c'mon you can get it, stop bugging me (>_>)

2. Muf

Muf

Don't feel bad.. I was playing Tetris DS last night, and stumbled upon a very equally matched Japanese opponent (usually opponents are either too easy or too hard):

1. win
    2. win
    3. win
    4. win
    5. lose
    6. lose
    7. lose
    8. lose
    9. lose
    10. lose
    11. win
    12. lose
    13. win
    14. win
    15. player disconnected

That straight row of losses made me play even worse, and I was about to go mental. And just as I was picking up speed the guy hung up on me. I literally shouted at my DS, saying something about chickening out just while I was winning again.

Moral of the story: ?????????????

3. K

K

look i've got a Fanta grape on my table. So refreshing, so exciting, but why don't they release it worldwide ? this flavor don't exist in France...

[​IMG][​IMG]

4. Muf

Muf

Man, that is some tasty looking Fanta. I wish I could have some...

5. That is, indeed, a tasty looking Fanta.

6. Doesn't exist in the UK either... Shame, cos it sounds kinda interesting...

7. nthueoatoahuehsaoneutabmok;qjkzvw;mql[09g

8. Look, you made him go crazy! He wants Fanta Grape! We all want Fanta Grape! You can't enjoy Fanta Grape without us!

9. Fanta grape ????

Hell dude, this one tastes like water with grape-synthetic bubble-gum in it.

Couldn't even finish my can first (and last) time I bought one, it's simply disgusting !

10. <MOD EDIT>This is no hoax.</MOD EDIT>

Really well done Ti hoax. I looked at the title screen and monitor edges but couldn't find any marks that usually becomes visible when editing in Photoshop. You are a master!

11. K

K

not yet, but i hope someday i will get this examination [​IMG]

12. What's that amber-colored sphere on your HRAP ?

Oh, and I also agree with cyberguile: I tasted that flavour of fanta and it sucks.

13. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

It's not that hard. All one needs to do is take a screenshot and display it in full screen (F11 or something in GIMP). Likewise on a GBA.

14. A Seimitsu LB-39 ?

15. that's it. you've convinced me to finally go out and make this investment. i didn't want to at first, but it just looks too cool. i just need to find out if grape fanta is available in my area.

16. Funny, I can get Fanta Grape over here in the US.

I live in Virginia to be exact.

17. Sure, you can something that you is Fanta Grape, but without the production values put into that bottle, it isn't the same.

18. Muf

Muf

Yeah, the taste can't be 100% accurate unless you reverse engineer the ingredients. But because of the encryption used, and the relatively young age of Fanta Grape, nobody has been willing to attempt to copy the ingredients perfectly. Maybe in two years...

19. Just in case anyone else gets any ideas: This is no hoax. I mean seriously, you can see the Type X hardware under the table and everything.

20. jujube

jujube Unregistered

cyberguile is right, it isn't made from real grapes [​IMG] i have a feeling your French president has banned it for this reason.