Records: [offtopic]Sports Vision Trainings

Thread in 'Competition' started by mask, 11 Sep 2008.

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

just have updated [​IMG]

2. Please also update my scores [​IMG]
    I always upload my new scores by editing my old post...so you don't see it as a new post [​IMG]

3. What's the point of this if you have to then add 2 more posts to say it has been updated? [​IMG]

4. sandibaby: 9.300 best time, 10.287 average

[​IMG]

5. I suck bad at this test. At first I couldn't go faster than upper thirties. Something must be wrong with me. Even so, I've been practicing hard for three days and I just got my first sub twenty!

[Name]caffeine
    [Class]25 BLOCKS
    [Time]best 19.417,average 23.077
    [Location]USA

6. Muf

Muf

I have discalculia and my average is 2 minute 6. My best time is 54 seconds. My scores have been completely raped (and wiped from the score log) by my friend Wracky:

[​IMG]

7. No comment... [​IMG][​IMG]

8. I thought that Yoshihiro was the only one who was operated and costumed by some mad scientist [​IMG]

9. Kevcel, you just posted twice in a row. When that happens, I then recommend you edit the first post to add the new information, rather than post twice in a row.

10. jujube

jujube Unregistered

i posted 4 times in a row, but it took 4 days to do it:
    http://www.tetrisconcept.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1205

it's not my fault that everyone is afraid of typomino.

11. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

After how much time does a double post become warranted?

12. That depends on how substantial the second post is.

13. For example, this one could totally have been integrated into my previous post.

14. Muf

Muf

When the thread has been bumped down more than one spot, and the posts are more than a day apart.

15. Never. Why would one require posting twice in a row when there's an edit button?

16. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

(going to extremes first)
    Say it's been two weeks since the last post in the Lockjaw topic, and I want to announce a new version.

17. jujube

jujube Unregistered

i vote that any double-post in a records thread must be accompanied with a new record. then it's ok, even if it happened 15 minutes later. how many times can you beat yourself anyway? you'll have to slow down at some point, and i doubt anyone would intentionally improve slowly so they could post more often.

no, because then you wouldn't have made any point and you would've sounded like a crazy person.

18. You're totally right...I'm awfully sorry for the doublepost...it won't happen again [​IMG]
    And I won't send new records anymore by editing my old post [​IMG]
    And now I have a new record [​IMG]

[​IMG]

EDIT (Even though I said I wouldn't edit my old post anymore...but I did, because I want to prevent doubleposts [​IMG] ):
    New best time (I want to go under 10 sec, but that ain't easy [​IMG] )
    [​IMG]

19. Ai

Ai

Funny stuff! ^^

Impressive sandibaby and Kevcel. My best is around 20 seconds so far. I'll post when I get a better average time.

This reminded me of the time that I posted three different personal bests in one post the same day for TAP Normal. Only my first score was noticed. It was only after I improved my score again more than 2 months later that I was able to get my personal best back on the leaderboard. And a week after that I posted a new score which caused me to triple post because no one was posting in the thread. Afterwards colour_thief was nice enough to intervene! ^^