Mini Tetrisconcept meetup in Arcade Street?

Thread in 'Locations & Events' started by Qlex, 28 May 2015.

1. I think it's long overdue that we start Tetrisconcept meetings in arcade game centers. I know there are players from Paris (@COL ? @Redlof_b ? @Sephyross ?) and so far the only game center I can think of is Arcade Street.
    Now I know the stick isn't the best on Earth, but it's a game center that has TGM2+ (duh). All the other places I'm thinking of are a bit less sure to welcome a few guys ready to play TGM for a chunk of time, and it's not cramped as fuck so we can chat, play and have a good time.

I'm hoping a few people are interested in this so we can try and organize something fun, so by all means tell me what you think!

EDIT : Redlof is from Lille so that's a bit of a stretch, but @Tomek could come iirc! Just tell if you're close enough!

Last edited: 28 May 2015
    Tomek likes this.
  2. Semi-related but I'm planning on coming to Paris at some point in the next 11 months because I'd like a final run at all the touristy stuff before I turn 26 and it stops being free for me. Literally no idea when yet but I'll definitely make some time for Arcade Street and some TAP playing when I do.

Qlex likes this.
  3. COL

COL

Well I can be here. Just warn me :)

Qlex likes this.
  4. Arcade Street is just 20min from home by RER for me :D
    So coming is not a problem for me.
    I suck badly at TGM for the moment but sure it'll be fun to play some Tetris around people ;)
    I'll come for sure if such a meeting is organized !

Qlex likes this.
  5. For my 666th post I propose the following. @Tomek, @COL :

Do you guys want to come next Saturday? (Not this one the one after (June 6th)) Or would you rather have more people? I think we can test the waters and see if that looks doable on a monthly basis. Thoughts?

Tomek likes this.
  6. COL

COL

Ok for 6th June.

Qlex likes this.
  7. Yeah me too it's OK for 6th of June.

Qlex likes this.
  8. Then it's decided! The center opens at 14:00 so I might be there at 15:30... Let's say 16:00 for safety ;)

Tomek likes this.
  9. A little add : Might come in earlier so I can leave earlier as well... I guess 14:30-15:00 would be good. Afterwards, prolly leave at 18:30 19:00 at latest. Keep that in mind!

Tomek likes this.
  10. 14h30 ~ 15h might be a little early for me, I'll be there a bit later I think.

11. Sorry, I wish I could have been there, but life kinda caught up on me (work, studies...) and I couldn't go. Maybe next time :) !

12. It's cool! If you want to come again we can organize something in like two weeks! Just tell if there's a specific weekend where you can't, but I'm guessing the weekend of the end of June could be cool.

Let me know what you think, guys