Meeting in Strasbourg (canceled from Paris)

Thread in 'Locations & Events' started by K, 3 Jun 2007.

1. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

HI every body!

Just a little hello to say I'm still alive!

I am still OK for the meeting! I enjoy it, I'm very impatient!

London is great!!!!English people are crazy!!!

My speaking in english are improving!

but no way to play at TGM... [​IMG]
    Bye and goodluck for everybody for improvement!!!

2. QFT

3. Tarto

Tarto Unregistered

Good to read that you're having fun. I'm not really surprised though, as London is an amazing city!...

Profite-bien des petites anglaises en tout cas [​IMG]

4. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DAMN!! Sorry I was drunken!

[​IMG] Mouai..Pour l'instant j'en ai ai rencontr un paquet qui faisaient mine d'etre interesses, mais comme je suis pas assez bourrain ce niveau, j'en ai pas serr une pour l'instant..Elles sont un peu allumeuses Londres.. [​IMG] Ca ne fait que 6 jour..

Il me manque un tout petit peu de confiance et de listening en anglais pour pouvoir tchacher avec elle..

JE VAIS LEUR MONTRER CE QUE LES FRANCAIS SAVENT FAIRE AU LIT!!!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. Piotr Bajnahrov

Piotr Bajnahrov Unregistered

Hi, I'm the one Amnesia named and invited as "Sy". I'm not a communist, I've never been into illegal stuff. These few last years, exception made to some people i should'nt have met, I've been pretty clean, washing myself under the shower with regular french soap and drying myself with regular french towels.

As a rising european, I've got dignity and i like animals. I'm interested by political matters to the point i sometime read the news.

I appreciate going to the fastfood if that's something i can criticize and laugh about. I'm not the religious type. I do have a few sins that will not appear to you during my stay. I love meeting new people, especially when at first I seem boring to their eyes.

Unfortunately I'm not as prepared as Amnesia toward that Tetris contest. I know my lack of tetris pratice has alterated my susbstantial level, and that maybe I won't do any good. I will bring my nintendo ds along with me.

Considering my height, I could feet very well into your bathroom, that's not something that frigthens me. I'ven't got any food restrictions, I eat vegetables and meat, I just hope Amnesia will be the cooker, that would get a weight off. I'm pretty lazy but I'm sweet.

Please welcome me.

6. Welcome Piotr. I'm not sure if you understand our intention here... This is to be a Tetris gathering, not an adult dating service.

[​IMG]

7. K

K

Errrr [​IMG]

Sorry but your princess is in another castle...

Game over, please try again. [​IMG]

8. to become a grand master?

9. CONGRATULATIONS!

BUT...

LAST ERASE 2 LINES!

10. K

K

to be welcome.

11. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Ok sy, well received.. [​IMG]
    I think everybody know you now..

I'm not disapointed by your first post.. [​IMG]

[​IMG] Where have you found this name [​IMG]

12. I'm going to stuttgart the 2nd, 3rd and 4th of august, so I'll definitely be there a couple of days before (woiuld be stupid to take the strasbourg stuttgart train without stopping by at jago's house [​IMG] )

13. I don't think I mentioned it yet: I have received my passport. Plane ticket is still pending...

14. K

K

Finally it is confirmed that mfm005 will not come.

End of discussion about this absentee.

15. K

K

i've added most important information i glaned about the luftansa bus from Frankfurt airport ! but i will try to get more.

please check ct [​IMG]

Shade : your wreck car is not an excuse anymore, i could also come and visit you [​IMG]

16. PetitPrince: 27 July to 5 August.

Prepare for some serious err.... sheep drawing action ! Yeah !

17. I was hoping for an elephant, myself.

18. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

You can add my SNES with tetris attack.. [​IMG] And others several good games..

19. anyone has got a virtual boy? i am eager to see virtual 3d tetris....

20. Well, I haven't received my "e-ticket" yet, but I've made a reservation that would have me arrive in Paris July 27th at 9:10AM and leaving from Paris on August 11th at 11:30AM. Charles De Gaulle airport, of course.