List of Heboris player netplay

Thread in 'Discussion' started by Amnesia, 15 Apr 2008.

1. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

I begin to write this short list to know the players who can play online, by Heboris, the objectif is to organize a little contest when we will be around 20..

It is not scheduled for soon..We will wait a several period to allow everybody to be ready with installation, setting, etc..

Code:
     1 -- DIGITAL
     2 -- caffeine
     3 -- matt_hatter
     4 -- Amnesia --------------- often on : 18h - 23h (GT)
     5 -- Rosti
     6 -- DeHackEd
     7 -- jujube
     8 -- Bou
     9 -- kitaru
     10 -- hektor
     11 -- Ghetto
     12 -- mufunyo
     13 -- blink
     14 -- sjoecool1991
     15 -- zaphod
     16 -- (RA) Red Star
     17 --
     18 --
     19 --
     20 --
     21 --

2. jujube

jujube Unregistered

blink has been playing too, when he gets pulled away from tetris friends [​IMG]

3. I play every once and a while.

4. Have you omitted DIGITAL from the list on purpose?

[​IMG]

5. I play from time to time.

6. I play.

7. i have played once. i have everything set up but my internet didn't work until today. i do plan on playing more though. i'm probably not around everyone else's level though.

8. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

16 players..So I really wonder WHY when I try to connect, there is almost everytime 0 player on the server..Except if I make a request on the chat..

So I will upgrade a bit the list in writing the approximate periods where I am available, hoping that other players do the same..

(only 4 members of the "Espada".. [​IMG] )

9. gila

gila Unregistered

there's netplay in heboris? someone please explain...

10. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Hmm..And don't hesitate to ask for help..I am a noob, so I can help you with "noob terms".. [​IMG]
    If you read the stuff of munfuyo, maybe you won't understand something like me..

11. gila

gila Unregistered

ohh.. that's nice. although i hate ygs2k version of heboris, i'll give it a try in a week or so. thanks for the link, amnesia!