Is this stick any good?

Thread in 'Discussion' started by sjoecool1991, 19 Jan 2008.

1. Ai

Ai

Did you guys get the black or white HRAP3? I've been the proud owner of the HRAP3 Amazon Version (white) for little more than a month. The stick makes high gravity play easier, but 0G is very difficult to get used to. My speed in 0G is still lacking.

2. mine is black with red buttons. I assume that mushroom's is the same because the white one was more expensive at the time i ordered, and he mentioned he got the same deal. i can always swap out buttons, though, for another color. my main concern was operation, not aesthetics. my low-G play is extremely lacking currently, but i think it stems from my stacking technique. I've been reading up on the wiki lately to overcome this as well as rewatching videos incorporating high speed play.

3. I got the black/red version indeed. Also, I suck at Tetris.

4. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

I wonder if you could help WedNESday with this problem.

5. tepples, does he or you know about joy2key? he could use that to map keyboard buttons (which might be easier to set up in the program he is trying to use) to the controller.

6. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

If "nothing responds onscreen whenever I press any buttons" in Control Panel, then joytokey won't see the button presses either.