Records: [Heboris] The limit of concentration: Lock Delay Challenge

Thread in 'Competition' started by caffeine, 15 Jul 2007.

1. jujube

jujube Unregistered

caffeine-are you going to put a cap on the DAS? there's a big difference between 13 frame and 0...for now i'll stick with the slowest if lock delay is more important than time. i guess my last score is my best, but would you consider having a leaderboard for every rotation? if so i would keep both scores. for now i really don't see anyone using anything but SRS-X or Ti-World which is kind of a shame. too bad the lock delay type can't be changed independent of the rotation like you said. i feel like i'm better off than the ARS players [​IMG]

Lardarse-i used the print screen key then pasted in MS paint.

jago-it seems you can use any rotation except those banned, but the SRS rotations give you an advantage with move reset lock delay.

edit: caffeine-what about a formula that factors in lock delay and time achieved? in that case you would want low DAS. maybe a multiplier for the difficulty of the rotation system? that would be difficult to agree on though [​IMG] or maybe i'm just trying to complicate things.

2. anyone here likes to add a wikipedia entry about replays? unbelievable, but there is no entry yet (regarding computer games).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Replay

i am not good enough in english that i would like to do that, so please someone here in the forum maybe can do it?

3. lardarse, i used the "print screen" button on my keyboard (top right). Shaolin motto: "one must keep on and on to succeed."

jago, ace-srs and ds-world are eliminated since ti-world is the same, yet allows less rotations/movements. the ace rotation systems are eliminated for sort of the same reason (128 movements/rotations).

jujube, i'll separate the records. about das, i'm not sure. i haven't fooled with that idea enough.

4. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

I had a lock delay 9 replay at 00:53:xx but I unfortunately saved over it so this'll have to do for now.

Oh, and there is an error with kotetsu's time. It should be 00:53:48.

5. jujube

jujube Unregistered

actually, that's my time and level. kotetsu's isn't on there.

i've been trying to get digital to stop manually locking and go for ld 8 or something [​IMG]

6. wow, that's impressive. what's your secret? you must've beaten 1300 in doom by now.

7. 13/51.50

Almost there, jujube...

edit: wait

[​IMG]

Once again...

IN YO FACE b(^^b)

8. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

Hmm, actually, I haven't given DOOM enough effort yet. But after playing on lock delay 9/10 for a couple of hours, I went back on DOOM and locked all the way to 1000 without much effort. [​IMG] This lock delay challenge is good practice!

9. [​IMG]

I suck...

10. looks like they just released a heboris mini that lets you limit rotations and movements and turn off lock reset. looks promising. i think i'd like to practice with this version once it allows fullscreen.

11. Zaphod77

Zaphod77 Resident Misinformer

hebo mini does allow full screen and serious configuration of the rotation systems. It seems very good for Lock delay Challenge.