Heboris help.

Thread in 'Discussion' started by Burbruee, 11 Nov 2006.

1. Hello,

I just discovered Heboris late last week from a friend, and found my way to the forums here today.

( Although I knew about the tetrisconcept wiki, I didn't know there also existed a forum. )

Anyway, at first when I started playing Heboris it was my first time with a keyboard and I had a really tough time to get used to using a keyboard.

( I've been playing handheld tetris forever. [​IMG] )

But now I almost prefer it to the Gameboy or DS since I hold my fingers over all the buttons at the same time and have more control over things that way than using a pad, and can do things faster than on the handheld.

But to get to the point, how do I record replays with Heboris so that I can watch them later from the menu?

Thanks. [​IMG]

2. Press 1-0 at the end of a game

3. Thanks, it says that it was recorded, but when I go into Replay from the menu there is nothing there. [​IMG]

EDIT: It's ok now, I upgraded the version and now it works perfectly. [​IMG]

4. Welcome Burbruee. It's nice to see someone who can handle themselves with minimal guidance. [​IMG]

5. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

I'm sure, I've already seen a guy who ask everybody here "how to set heboris in english?"

And I've searched in the forum without find it..

Please help me because heboris in Jap is indigestible..

6. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

Open heboris.ini and edit the line reading

Code:
    // English mode (Hide japanese text in game)
    // 0=OFF, 1=ON
    english = 0;
    to

Code:
    // English mode (Hide japanese text in game)
    // 0=OFF, 1=ON
    english = 1;

7. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Sorry, but I've not the file "heboris.ini"..

8. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

If you start Heboris and close it, it might write the INI, and then you can edit it. Lockjaw does the same thing.

9. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

Have you installed the unofficial expansion? The heboris.ini file is not present in the original released version. That would also explain why you are having trouble with the language. The japanese content in the expansion is very limited.

10. jujube

jujube Unregistered

I should try heboris I've been playing lj and I've gotten to 30200 on 180s so far. I'm trying to get back into pc tetris because I'm getting a little tired of TDS with the slow line clears (tetrises are not my forte). It's great to try all of these games to expand your tetricle masteration I think. Cool that you guys are writing these games.

11. sihumchai

sihumchai Unregistered

Need help here, what's up with the new expansions being in windowed mode? And I can't like friggin' maximize it, anyone know how?

It's not in the options, couldn't find it.

12. Setting -> Screen Mode

13. mat

mat

are you using the lite version? for that one you must set the resolution in the display.ini file, as there is no ingame option.

14. sihumchai

sihumchai Unregistered

I think matt may be right, I am using the Lite..

I thought lite was just.. I dunno.. light in filesize [​IMG]

Thanks.

And have you seen guys seen the latest features the current build has? Many rotations and game modes! (which I may be coming back here for more questions)