Records: [Heboris] 20G-#G4 / Hebo Mini Master-Hard 20G

Thread in 'Competition' started by jujube, 13 Nov 2007.

1. Zaphod77

Zaphod77 Resident Misinformer

his texmaster grade was done on a version with an easier grading system. if this replay were soehow played back on beta 2patch 3 it would have a different grade.

Of course, the current version is innacurate as well, and yu can abuse level stops to help increase your grade much mor ein texmaster because regret is not implemented.

2. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

hmm.. [​IMG]
    Maybe your IQ is about 170-180..Or you have really nothing else to do currently..

I can't believe that you had so much improved in one week..

Your SHIRASE 300 at 1:44 is really surprising as well..How is it possible that somebody who can't reach DEATH 400 are able to reach such a speed on sudden ti..

if everybody trust you I will be ok with that..Maybe I am too much paranoic..

I don't care that this S9 had been made on a easier version..I was just speaking about the SKill in the video, if we compare with his S9 on Heboris 20G #G4, the gap seems to big..He is very hesitating with a game a bit dirty and messy in texmaster one week ago, whereas he is very confident and efficient on Heboris..No hole at all, almost only tetrises, good management of the hold at 500..Anyway..It is a bit suspect..

3. While I won't argue you questioning the rest of things, I think the extra previews, hold and the floorkicks present in Ti Shirase make it something you can't compare directly with TA Death.

Shirase 300 is only when the real speed kicks in. Considering my Shirase/Death record is 400/500, I don't see why his can't be 300/400

4. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

My IQ isn't 170-180, it's like 162. And I'm on spring break.

5. Stop kidding yourself.

No way it's that high.

6. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

I got it tested, + it's not one of those crappy public school tests.

7. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Why not Ghetto..That could be a good explanation..Mine is officialy tested and under 130..So 162 could explain your insane improvement and your difficulties to integer yourself here..

8. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

Yeah, my real problem is being so impulsive. But the reason I stack so cleanly and only get Tetrises is because I've been studying the wiki extensively and looking over everything Digital's said in this topic. He also taught me about wall finesse in #tetris.

9. Because 162 is an insanely high score. Even before you take into account his age.

I frankly would refuse to believe anyone here has an IQ THAT high, least of all Ghett0.

10. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

Rosti LFC, people DO have Iqs that high.

11. jujube

jujube Unregistered

12. Yes they do, and they're extremely rare. It's also pretty obvious when talking to them either in person or over a text-based medium that they are of abnormally high intelligence. You do not give off that aurora.

I'm not disputing that nobody in the world has an IQ that high, I'm disputing that you, or anyone else on this forum in fact, has an IQ that high.

I got mine tested respectably last April, and scored 139. I wouldn't quote it as being 100% accurate and reliable, but I'd say it places me between 130 and 145. To say you're over 20 points above me is slightly demeaning, even before you take into account the fact that it's 20 points at the extreme end of the scale, and they're therefore worth a bit more as well.

To use a Tetris analogy, it's like me disputing if you have a wifi rating of over 9000 on Tetris DS, or are a qualified GM on Ti. I'm not saying that they don't exist, just that they don't exist here, and if they did exist here, you wouldn't be my first guess to be one of them.

13. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

Ti-ARS.

14. jujube

jujube Unregistered

IQ tests are subjective bits of rotten dogmanure anyways...pretty stinky if you ask me.

15. ghett0 is one out of 55,906. with that superior genius intelligence of yours, you should GM TGM3 in no time flat.

16. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

Geez caffeine, yesterday was my first time on 20g G4 since the S3.

17. K

K

yeah every one, just don't be jalous about Ghetto's performance, it's not because he started recently that his learning curve should be as slow as for us. [​IMG]

Congratulation Ghetto ! [​IMG]
    Keep going i hope you'll soon reach higher rank. You truly have the potential of JWK (a really famous player on japanese TGM community).

ps : imo people spent too much useless energy trying troubleshooting Ghetto

18. Zaphod77

Zaphod77 Resident Misinformer

Anyway most people who haven't trained hard enough on tap do better on TI because of the easier kicks, hold, and 3 piece preview.

I can reach 20g regularly on Special TI, yet struggle to do so on the modes that aren't TI based.

19. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Ok I shut up now..

But let me tell that : Ghetto if the 2 next week you beat my record, I want a video of you with your hands playing and the screen..

20. K

K

Go Go Go Ghetto ! [​IMG]