Having troubles downloading Heboris/UE

Thread in 'Discussion' started by lgb, 11 Feb 2009.

1. Ai

Ai

You can find the links near the end under "Appendix 3 : playing TGM". If you need a specific version post what you're looking for and I'll try to help you out. ^^

2. I think he means DIGITAL'S Heboris Packages collection...

3. Ai

Ai

I have all the latest (and some older) files from the hebo site when it was still up. If what's on PetitPrince's page is not what you're looking for I or someone else will upload the files. ^^

4. i'm searching for the LITE and MINI Ver.

5. thanks petitprince!

6. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

I always have been in a real confusion with those "C7", "C8", "LITE", "MINI", etc..

I just notice that no one mentionned the critical detail that makes the most recent HEBORIS shitty, actually like TI and Tex regarding the timing.

Please try to find a good old UE C7 version and play the "real" DOOM and G4 modes.:p

7. Last edited: 1 Feb 2011
  8. Priclycheniya materogo sharikopodshibnika

Privet vsem! Druz'ya ya vchera tak najralsya, ny pryam svin'ya(( Hotite raskaju chto bilo?

9. Evi

Evi Unregistered

None of these mirrors work anymore. I'm trying to find the version that works on Mac OS X, and can't seem to find it anywhere...

10. I think I have that package on a hard drive somewhere. Poke me via PM if I don't have it up by tonight.

11. Evi

Evi Unregistered

Thanks Kitaru! I was afraid I'd be stuck with the NES version forever! This will be a much appreciated upgrade :)

p.s. I knew I recognized your name.. I'm pretty sure it was you who originally got me hooked on tetris many years ago! Sooo thanks for that, too, lol

12. No problem! Also had a feeling I recognized yours. :)

13. Evi

Evi Unregistered

Do you know how to stop the ghost piece from turning off once you hit level 100 in Heboris?

14. I don't know if there is anything similar to TGM's "TLS Mode" code... It might require a source dive, and knowing Heboris's spaghetti code mess... D: :sowsuser: