fruity ghett0 rumpus factory

Thread in 'Discussion' started by Altimor, 6 Jul 2011.

1. Re: [Ti] Shirase

You know Ghett0, I really don't know you on a personal level, but I'm going to try and be as kind with this as I possibly can.

How do you honestly expect people to react, when, out of nowhere, a unheard legend pops out of nowhere, topping all high-score charts, leaves that community for *insert years here*, returns, and starts posting records that... honestly aren't even comparable? Lying, or the very, very, very slim chance that you may be telling the truth; regardless, do you really expect such a community to say "Oh, he's got m9 guys! No need for proof, even though he's a new member."

Hell no, right?

I'll give you an example: I played texmaster for a long time before I joined tetrisconcept. When I joined and said my grades aloud, do you think they let me go without some kind of proof? No. I had to prove my grades, and that gave all members here and idea of where I'm at in the grading system. Just like any other member.

Ghett0, they have memorized the learning curve of the TGM series, and from what I'm reading, you must be the second coming of Jesus Christ. In all seriousness, you don't have an epiphany when it comes to tetris. This is a community with a lot of members, and we have seen the improvement rate of every single one of them. The masters here have worked and practiced for years, no exaggeration, I mean years to finally get that Master or GrandMaster grade. And you're here to take it away from them?

Ok, let's look at the other side of things. What if, you may be *gasp* telling the truth? Still, it is common courtesy to post some kind of proof, such as a YouTube video, some kind of recording, or even live net-play. You have yet to do one of these, and you've had many, many opportunities to do so. Yeah, okay, so maybe a game doesn't save in texmaster, that's fine. Mistakes happen, life goes on. With you, there's an excuse for everything, and with every single opportunity comes another excuse.

If you want to be treated like a GrandMaster, you have to prove it like everyone else did. Hell, my S13 world shirase video isn't that impressive, but:
    1. I have a live video of it.
    2. I can re-produce the almost similar results very easily.
    3. I wouldn't deny a net-play game to prove my position.
    4. I have marginally worked my way to my first S13, not just "out of nowhere" get it.

Ghetto this isn't going to just "go away." You have abused the trust system here, and we do not look upon that lightly at all, as it is very disrespectful to other members here. The reason it's not going to "go away" is because you have dug yourself such a deep, deep hole, that the only thing fellow members want to hear are either:

a. "I lied/TASed"
    - or -
    b. "Here's the proof!"

- not -
    Another excuse.

That's how it is Ghett0. Don't dig yourself deeper in the hole you're in. Either proove something, or admit it. When you do one of those, I promise your stay here at tetrisconcept will be much more enjoyable.

We all make mistakes, but don't make the same mistake twice.

2. Re: [Ti] Shirase

No worries, I've requested this before, but Muf was tired and needed sleep.
    He said he'd move the forums accordingly tomorrow morning when he wakes up. :)

3. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

Re: [Ti] Shirase

I put up a youtube video, and I played live for Amnesia. At the time the only netplay was laggy ass Hebo Mini. Apparently the video wasn't legible enough, and Amnesia wouldn't be able to tell if I was cheating. I tried to give you proof. Unfortunately, at this point my brain is no longer trained for fast Tetris, although I still have muscle memory. I feel like I just need to get reacquainted with the speed.

4. Re: [Ti] Shirase

Why not now? Or set up a date? Ghett0, if you don't do one of the two options listed above, and can actually prove your grades (or admit you cheated, which is fine, we make mistakes dude), things will not get better here. A person does not go from an m9 master to an S3 shirase grade. That excuse shows you would be hiding something, because people here had pulled that trick off before. I'm trying to help you out here for your benefit.

5. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

The M9 was likely from mushroom's buggy GRS. Now though, there's no real point in proving anything. My scores are worse, my brain isn't trained to think as fast. What I want to know is, if I supposedly cheated before, why would I stop and post my low scores?

6. Re: [Ti] Shirase

Because you're too stubborn to admit you cheated, and are heavily pushing everything aside and are depending greatly on your lies in hopes that we forget about your history in tetris, and this time around, are actually playing the correct way, to lessen the suspicion of your history of cheating.

I'll be honest, I've been there before Ghett0. We have all cheated on something, and I currently understand what you are trying to do. One way or another, you have to do something.

7. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

when I cheat I'm blatant as hell and aimbot everyone with shaky nospread

8. Re: [Ti] Shirase

Then why are you still trying to defend your position?

9. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

what does that have to do with defending my position

10. Re: [Ti] Shirase

Well, because you're still here trying to persuade us that you don't cheat. By position, I meant by how legitimate you are.

11. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

meh, i can't prove anything

so have at it with the accusations

12. Re: [Ti] Shirase

This is your decision. I tried to make it easier for you in hopes you would be able to prove yourself or admit to something. If you can't do either, it says a lot about you. Hopefully one day in the future we will get to see a good, legit video of you playing; ...but the way you are making things, I have a feeling not too many people would want to see it. :\

13. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

Well, I can't prove anything. There's no way for me to. And I don't want to admit anything, because I haven't done anything.

14. Re: [Ti] Shirase

You can fool yourself if you want too. For the rest of us, you'll need to do something to earn our trust back. I don't know what it is (and at this point I really don't care), but you need to figure something out. I tried to be reasonable, and I have sacrificed my own time to try and clear things up between what has happened, however, if you're going to stick with the same story that nobody believes, then you're obviously not doing too good of a job, and you'll be stuck between a rock and a hard place.

15. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

I can't prove anything. I've tried. Until time travel exists, I can't really prove anything.

16. Re: [Ti] Shirase

I hope you understand that repeating yourself like a broken record is only making more of an ass out of yourself than you've already appeared to be, and playing the victim isn't going to work.

17. Re: [Ti] Shirase

You can continue to have the last word if you really wish, but I'm done spamming this tread and trying to leave you with a positive note, and I'm done trying to get you on the good side of other fellow members. I've wasted so much time here tonight trying to get you to do one good thing, but you have made no effort into at least taking one tiny step into doing the right thing. All you have said, over and over, is "I can't prove anything." Whatever man. It is now 1:30 in the morning here; you go to sleep and think whatever you want to think, but I'm done. Good luck, you will need it.

18. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

There's no other answer to give.

19. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

[​IMG]

20. Re: [Ti] Shirase

I found the post from Amnesia where he said he played you, and it was sarcastically flattering. I can't be bothered re-finding it, but it indicated that Amnesia didn't think your scores were real.

At the time you could have provided proof, and you didn't. There were a couple of replays that seems to suggest cheating, and there was a dark, blurry as fuck video where you could barely make out the pieces on the screen, let alone if any sort of shenanigans were going on.

If it only took you three months to get to m9 last time, I doubt it'll take you longer than that this time around. I look forward to playing against your m9 standard of skill on Nullpomino in three months. And if you can't get Nullpomino to work, then that will just be yet another convenient technical failure that stops you proving you didn't cheat.

And for fuck's sake, learn how to shrink your damn screenshots so they don't stretch the forum every time D: