Complete list of Game Modes / features?

Thread in 'Discussion' started by aioobe, 26 Jun 2008.

1. Is there any (somewhat) complete list of game modes / features in the wiki?
    It would be nice with a grid of what features are implemented in what games.

2. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

3. wow.. nice! thanks.

4. d

d Unregistered

It's great that all this information was gathered. thanks!
    About that page and this page http://www.tetrisconcept.com/wiki/index ... t_of_games.
    I'm not going to edit that page being a tetris noob and all, but perhaps somebody can list the exact systems it came out for. Tetris Kiwamemichi for instance came out for ps2 and Sega NAOMI 1 GD-ROM.
    I would like to see this. and perhaps in due time also a list of tetris games that came out per system! [​IMG]
    I hope I am not stepping on anybodies toes here being a noob and requesting this.
    EDIT: I can do it myself. Would this be preferrable? I think that just 'arcade' is not adequate, because how will you look for that game on ebay? In this case it is not jamma at all. to look for this I would recommend using the term: Kiwamemichi and naomi to look for it. (actually Kiwamemichi will suffice, being a rare title and all)

Would it be ok if I change it like this?
    Tetris Kiwamemichi
    to
    Tetris Kiwamemichi (ps2, arcade: Sega NAOMI 1 GD-ROM.)

5. You mean change the title of the article? The current guideline for game article titles goes:

• Use the title "Tetris Orgy 2"
    • If there are two separate games with the same title but different publishers, differentiate them by putting their platform in parenthesis after the title "Tetris Orgy 2 (PC)"
    • If there are two separate games with the same title but different publishers, yet with same platform, differentiate them by "Title Orgy 2 (PC, THQ)"
    So since there are no other games with the same title as Tetris Kiwamemichi, just leave the title alone. I do encourage you to update the content page with your additions, though.

6. d

d Unregistered

How do I edit the "gameplay info" section. I looked all over for an explanation, searched the forums and even used google to seach tetrisconcept: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=si ... fo%22+edit
    Not for kiwamemichi, but for the ps1 superlite 1500 tetris which has no hold, no preview and no options at all (except mono/stereo, backup) has a 1 player mode where you can start at level 0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30.
    It also has a 2 player mode.

7. Yeah, we should probably make that information public somewhere.
    You change

Code:
    {{Infobox |title = SuperLite 1500 Series: The Tetris
    |developer = 
    |publisher = 
    |released = July 19, 2000
    |platform = Playstation
    }}
    to

Code:
    {{Infobox |title = SuperLite 1500 Series: The Tetris
    |developer = 
    |publisher = 
    |released = July 19, 2000
    |platform = Playstation
    |playfield = ?
    |preview = ?
    |hold = ?
    |hard = ?
    |system = ?
    }}
    You can just look at a game article that has all the info already and press edit to see the code behind it. You can see all the options at Template:Infobox.

8. Ai

Ai

I just noticed that the solution for the 6th challenge of Challenge Mode is missing for the game Minna no Soft Series: Tetris Advance.

http://www.tetrisconcept.com/wiki/index ... is_Advance

I know the solution for the challenge. Actually there are at least 2 different ways you can solve it.

At first I wanted to make a gif like those posted on the wiki but I don't have any idea how to make them and I'm also not sure if you can use HOLD. Here is a video I made just a few moments ago with screen video capture software. I play the game on my DS but it's a lot more difficult to get a good quality video when recording from DS. Also I'm quite lazy right now... ^^

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... jAKYnemIBg

If it's okay I'll edit the wiki later and add some other info and images I have gathered a while ago.

9. Did you look at the talk page? I asked jujube about how to do it a while ago after asking the writer of that part what the sequence was, and then posted the solution he came up with on the talk page.

Edit: page is updated to mention this.

10. Ai

Ai

Thanks for mentioning this. I didn't check the discussion page before. It's interesting that the solultion mentioned is totally different to mine and doesn't involve using HOLD. I'll definitely try it out later. The 2 solutions I found both make use of HOLD.