Cell Phone Tetris High Scores

Thread in 'Discussion' started by jeffr8, 2 Jun 2007.

1. tetrisdude

tetrisdude Unregistered

i used to have some pretty good tetris scores on my cell phone. But I lost my cell phone. [​IMG]

2. jhcodafa

jhcodafa Unregistered

what version of tetris are you all playing?

3. che_lives

che_lives Unregistered

4. jeffr8

jeffr8 Unregistered

I am playing "Tetris V1.0/11

Jamdat Mobile INC.

I'm pretty sure thats the same game you guys are playing too

5. nope, i'm playing 1.4.0.

6. slimdogp

slimdogp Unregistered

I play tetris deluxe (not sure which version, or how to check) but its the jamdat version. I purchased it legit from sprint/nextel and I play on an i730 nextel phone. I don't use the 2,4,6,8 buttons, I use the d-pad at the top surrounded by the 'ok' button.

Also after watching videos I find my playing style pretty strange. I leave my blank column far to left, while it seems most people leave it far to the right. Hmm..

I just set a 40.0s (it really should have been high 39.x) which really pissed me off, but my phone is kinda laggy.

The other game I play is trying to see how many games in the 40's in a row I can do. This counts EVERY game, no matter what the starting piece is, finger slips etc. My record there is 39.

img96.imageshack.us/img96/247/tetrisuj5.jpg

Long Live CellPhone Tetris!

7. cool! but - please - next time make the photo a bit sharper! otherwise i start to see tetrufos...

8. slimdogp

slimdogp Unregistered

Yeah the stupid flash kept going off on my camera.. That was the best of 10 attempts lol

What is tetrufos?

9. jujube

jujube Unregistered

http://www.tetrisconcept.com/wiki/index.php?title=General_technique

that page in the wiki explains why the open column is better on the right side, as well as some other useful stuff.

and i think tetrufos are little tetromino-shaped space ships.

10. Susan Hubbard

Susan Hubbard Unregistered

HI. I've been trying to play the game as well but I can't figure it out so I will get glad and appreciate to enlighten me more so I can beat your scores lol because I loved game so much..