Cell Phone Tetris High Scores

Thread in 'Discussion' started by jeffr8, 2 Jun 2007.

1. jeffr8

jeffr8 Unregistered

Please post a picture of your high score screen of your Cell Phone tetris game.

I dont think anyone has a higher score than me.

Score- 5,002,477

Lines- 5,129

Level- 69

[​IMG]

2. Hi jeffr8, welcome to the forum. As luck would have it Nicholas/caffeine, the pimpmaster/tetrisconcept webmaster, has played a lot of the cellphone tetris games. Not sure what his records are though.

How long did your record take you?

3. che_lives

che_lives Unregistered

i dont really remember my score... i did it on my exgirlfriends phone, but it was like a million something.... i played for like 4 days... she was pissed... i didnt let her use the phone... i let myself die...

found it!

high score: 1,362,222

level 51 lines 1914

top efficency 412%

max power rating 1036

i dont have a pic...

4. he's got me beat. how many days did you go without turning off your phone? [​IMG]

although, i know i've got you clobbered on the other two modes.

5. jeffr8

jeffr8 Unregistered

I think it took like 3-5 days. I had the sidekick 2 at the time (just upgraded to the sk3) so when I got tired of playing I could pause it and put it on the charger. I really just quit when I got to 5 million because previously my phone was freezing during tetris games n i didnt wanna lose that score. Glad I finally found somewhere where people can talk about tetris.

6. jeffr8

jeffr8 Unregistered

If by other two modes you mean 40line and ultra--let me know if u still got me beat---

40 lines high score-- 22.3 seconds

[​IMG]

Ultra high score--- 36,019

[​IMG]

7. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

22.3 seconds! Is that even possible? [​IMG]

8. jeffr8

jeffr8 Unregistered

All i go for clearing 4 layers at once with that one straight peice. You get bonuses per line...So if u get the first 4 lines clleared by the same piece it counts as 8 lines, and if you get another back to back 4 lines (clears 4 layers at once with 1 piece) it counts as 12. So I repeat those steps 2 times and thats my 40+ lines (8+12+12+12). But in literal terms I only clear 16 lines, but sinse I do em by clearing multipul lines at once you get the bonus. Hope that makes some type of sense. All cell phone tetris games are scored the same way so it shouldnt make a difference

9. Crystory

Crystory Unregistered

hmm i saw the 33 seconds video. and that looked pretty insane. 22.3 seconds? [​IMG]

10. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

Ah, okay. I didn't know it rewarded line clear bonuses. Without the bonuses, a TPM with that time would be inhuman. [​IMG]

11. jeffr8

jeffr8 Unregistered

wheres the 33 second video? you know this is cell phone tetris we are talking about

12. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

13. jeffr8

jeffr8 Unregistered

whole different system though, 33 seconds is too beastly for lockwjaw, i played this morning for my first time on the 0.32 version and got like 1 minute and a half, made me feel retarded.

14. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

You'll cut that time down in no time. If you can make 4 tetrises in 22.3 seconds on the cellphone, you'd definitely be able to hit under 55.7 seconds for 10.

15. Crystory

Crystory Unregistered

I know that this is cell phone tetris. I thought it was the same game dynamic.

16. jujube

jujube Unregistered

Crystory your confusion is understandable when there are 4 posts within 7 minutes of each other. if you go back you'll see jeffr8 explained how the scoring works in cell phone tetris.

17. Crystory

Crystory Unregistered

yea, when i clicked the reply button the explanation post wasnt already written

18. how the hell did you do 22.3 seconds!? i believe you and all, i just don't understand how you fit it in with the are between each piece. this is a video of me doing 36 seconds: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... ine+tetris

does it look like the game i'm playing is operating the same as the one you're playing. i wonder if the type of cellphone used matters, cause my current record is 34.2, and i really didn't see it going much lower than a few seconds. Would it be possible for you to record a video? Lots of digital cameras can record for a short time and upload to computers nowadays.

Anyhow, I do have you beat in ultra.

[​IMG]

19. jeffr8

jeffr8 Unregistered

yea, thats the same game/scoring system as me. It was wierd though, my previous records was like 30secnds average then it just jumped down to 22.3. I doubt it was a glitch or anything cus I was on fire and got all the right piece.

I dont think the type of cell phone has to do with it, they all have the same playing field. I did get it on the sidekick2 though, but im equally as good on a flip phone...

I dont got a video recorder thing at the moment, maybe i can borrow my bros phone, I doubt I can get 22.3 seconds again, but hopefully I can show u me getting under 30

Now i gotta play some ultra and beat your score, nice job.

20. Bloodstar

Bloodstar Unregistered

The sad part is, my phone doesn't even have Tetris available to it. =/