Can Amnesia make it...

Thread in 'Discussion' started by Amnesia, 4 Oct 2011.

?

Can I become TAP GM green or Master O

Poll closed 3 Nov 2011.
  1. Yes, just insist a bit more that will finish to come.

10 vote(s)
    38.5%
  2. No, it seems that you just can´t

2 vote(s)
    7.7%
  3. Honnestly I don´t know...

4 vote(s)
    15.4%
  4. Amnesia is a piece of cake

10 vote(s)
    38.5%
  1. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

I agree totaly, and I am worried about this if that can make you happy to hear.

Dans l´absolue il a certainement raison a partir du moment ou il affirme quelque chose concernant la science du m roll, mais je pense qu´il n´est pas de bonne humeur en ce moment.
    Tout simplement.

2. K

K

It would be painfully useless to dig up all the created thread about Amnesia requesting help or advises about how to improve in general, invisible, or support because he's despeserate, for YEARS.
    About all the private conversation by email, SMS, or phone conversation, for the same things since YEARS.
    About the given answer cheers up/input/material/ trainer i personnaly gave him.
    This is going nowhere.
    I understand the need of attention, advises, or cheer up when someone is in difficulty.
    but he got far more than anybody else in this forum, and it only turn out about begging attention than anything else.
    i'm glad he don't request me any advises anymore since he got Steve's support, and don't think i'm jealous, fuck NO !!!
    i really got tired about his selfish behavior, and this is going ridiculously nowhere. (eg : "amnesia's biography")
    It's a cool forum with a close community but in a normally moderated forum most of those thread would be deleted.

and yet again he try to dodge with a miserably excuse : "hey i was joking", "i'm not serious" or "he's not in the mood"...
    but i'm fine, thanks.

3. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Yes, exactely as I expected, a few minutes ago I had told to Stevve that I would have hated to see someone like me doing so much comedy.
    So I stop. unfortunatly I cant close this thread (I though I could:confused:)

PS : I did use your tools, and your advices.

4. Hey, the "amnesia's biography" thread was a very interesting read for me who wasn't here from the beginning ^^
    PS: do you think I should create a topic "can cyberguile make it ?" rofl

5. Why not just hijack this thread instead?

6. Muf

Muf

Because it already has a poll. :p