Tournament: BB 1v1 Tournament ****NOW****

Thread in 'Competition' started by Corrosive, 15 Mar 2009.

1. I never signed up. Yet since I'm on the bracket, I may as well play. It's on peoples!

2. how the heck to I get/play this game?

3. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

To get Blockbox, first update your Java virtual machine and then sign up for GamePoint at blockboxgame.com. TetrisConcept.com regulars get a few extra privileges on the game, such as the ability to create multiplayer games; ask Deniax if he's online.

4. Reveillark

Reveillark Unregistered

Reveillark > nahdoo 10-0

5. ill try to be on BB more often this week so that i can record matches.

for example: click me or maserati's name on the bracket and you can watch our match

Red names on bracket means their match was completed.

6. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

oh....yeah..Kevin..THX corossive [​IMG]

7. Rosti 10 - 1 Kitaru

8. Blink over goofer 10-0 ggs

9. caffeine wins against shizi 10 - 0

10. People should be on on IRC

11. jujube is all the time, where are YOU.

12. I have absolutely no contact with virus and have never seen him.. so if you want me to play my match you're going to have to get him in IRC or something.

13. I'll probably forfeit him and pass you on to the next round because I can't contact him at all either, he never comes on msn. I'll give him another day or two

14. Alright.

15. jujube

jujube Unregistered

Corrosive: Calown has been at IRC, and i had to explain to him that i wasn't in this tournament. i never signed up for it.

16. Just for the record, jujube is a poor sport whiny little bitch.
    Bracket has been updated

17. You make an attack on one Tater Tot, you've just made an attack on the entire team. Us Tater Tots stick together. Consider me out of this tournament (that I never registered for to begin with).

18. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

I will play with kevin wednesday probably around 7-8 pm (french hour), if you wish to record the match.