Ban Ghett0?

Thread in 'Discussion' started by caffeine, 18 Apr 2008.

1. Or they feel that it isn't within their jurisdiction to decide who the honour system accepts and refuses. I think if you personally asked each one the result would be different.

If there was a situation where someone said "Either Ghett0 leaves or I leave" (which isn't something I consider to be likely) then I would pick ghett0 hands down to leave.

I picked your name purely because it was the first one that came to mind.

2. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

An ultimatum is a demand backed up by a threat. The "v" stands for "versus".

Might Ghett0 want to take a two-week break like I did at the end of January?

3. Even though his age is brought up as reason enough alone, even a 4 year break wouldn't benefit him. He's persistently been a liar, a cheat, and a mediocre tetris player and I really don't see that changing anytime soon. His recent behaviour is enough to make me regret my vote, and want to change it to "permaban the fuck out of this waste of bandwidth".

4. I thought this thread was closed but now it's opened. What happened to make this thread open? What is the recent behavior that people are talking about?

5. jujube

jujube Unregistered

"for some reason"

i guess you've forgotten what that reason is. i thought your TASing was in the past, but just a few weeks ago you were trying to trade texmaster TAS secrets to somebody for whatever. i don't want to get into specifics, but you know what i'm talking about. why would you say something like that, then expect people to believe your scores are real? combine that with your big jumps in skill over a short period of time and yeah i'm suspicious.

i tried to help you setup hebo netplay again (which was working for you in the past). i spent 30 minutes a few days ago and another 20 minutes last night, and you're still showing on the server as using the wrong version number. unless you've deleted the pm's i've sent, you have the download link for beta8 and one for my network.ini file which is all you need to get it working like you did before, so you can play with people using the current version. if it's so important to you to be on the leaderboard, don't you want to play against some people and prove all of this TAS talk (which you started again out of the blue) is just a bad joke?

6. K

K

i'm very tired of this moron and his bullshits !

CAFFEINE, PLEASE BAN HIM

7. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

They aren't Tex TAS secrets. It's something very well know called Cheat Engine.

@Jago : I am well aware of it showing up as MK. How ever, there was a glitch DIGITAL was speaking about in another thread that causes the grade to show up one less at the end of the game/replay.

8. Settled. Ban. Delete records. Forget ghetto.

9. For the record, I still think he should get banned. He hasn't done anything to change my opinion since this thread started. We have busted him cheating and lying countless times and he still hasn't as much as apologized for his behaviour or even amditted to any wrongdoing.

So yeah, he clearly isn't interested in bettering himself. And hence, I'm not interested in keeping him around - on the contrary I quite strongly feel he shouldn't be around.

10. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

That does it: I'll block him from posting for three years.

11. [​IMG]

12. Lewis

Lewis Unregistered

I found that funny too.