Any TGM-Like Game For Wii?

Thread in 'Discussion' started by Tiago Dutra, 29 Nov 2009.

1. Muf

Muf

TV-outs are a veritable nightmare under both Windows and Linux (and I don't think Macs even have them) and have the lovely tendency to work all the time except when you have mates over and want to watch a movie / play a game. Thankfully this era of frustration is passing as HDTVs arrive with both VGA input for older laptops (or in my case, a business-oriented tablet PC with VGA output so as to be compatible with most beamers) and HDMI input for newer laptops.

2. Macs do have Composite/S-video out, you just have to pay $19 for the adapter. And I think some of the larger Powerbooks used to have S-video included.

Yet despite the fact that I can hook my Macbook up to the TV and even use a Wii remote with it, I rarely do, because it's just such a hassle compared to turning on the Wii.

3. My dad's old Geforce 3 had a jack with an adapter for S-video and composite video out. I never ever had problems with that and I actually used our 30-inch CRT as my monitor for several years.

4. true dat. TGM DS fo life! woo woo, represent! if it wasn't for it's portability I wouldn't have an interest in TGM games. i do know people that play tetris on their wii but don't ever play on their computer and also not everybody has their console in the same room as their comp. if you had a nice living room set up that's more comfortable than playing on your desktop then why not play on your wii.