Another Tetris board game

Thread in 'Discussion' started by caffeine, 22 Nov 2006.

1. tetrisdude

tetrisdude Unregistered

2. It seems a bit like push, but where the pieces some form the centre, not the edges.

Aahh, I just notice that the thing they keep pushing generates the next piece. That seems to make a bit more sense now...

3. Rosti: the randomizer on it is fucking useless...

4. Yeah, it is....

5. A friend of mine owns the game. The thing they push displays the block you can drop. If you make lines you can push the black line in the middel towars the other player. When a player can't place a block without going over the black line anymore he lost.

6. jujube

jujube Unregistered

this looks like a fun game. I don't think you can do that with just your thumbs.

7. mat

mat

i have the 3d tetris tower--the game is quite a bit different because of the lack of line clears--interesting to play with a friend, but not that interesting, because it doesn't really reward actual tetris play. nifty to have though!

8. It is kinda fun, because of the akward strategy. Close a hole if you're gonna give away a line with it for example. And it even has a timer with speed levels for each turn. So you have to decide quick, or your turn is over. And it plays the tetris tune while playing. Overall it's a pretty nice game.