A simple, soon to be multi-player tetris clone.

Thread in 'Discussion' started by JoshuaD, 16 Sep 2007.

1. JoshuaD

JoshuaD Unregistered

So it's only the CCW button? None of the others have redundancies?

2. There are two CW buttons (and only one CCW) if TGM3 World is involved.

3. JoshuaD

JoshuaD Unregistered

Alright. So would I be covering all the bases if I made alternative buttons for all three rotation keys? Or is there some demand for alternative keys for every action?

I'm glad to implement whichever, just let me know what's needed.

4. they like it cause when you need to rotate twice, you can just tap both cw, one after the other, real fast. can you add a modified guideline randomizer? guideline no OSZ start. could there be a button to start games so we don't need to use the mouse evar?

and oh wow, i can't believe i missed this. SRS starts all three-wide tetrominoes three from the left, not right. so in other words, you have them right-center instead of left-center.

5. mat

mat

the department of redundancy department requires every DRD-compliant game to have at least 2 CCW rotate buttons. (CCW and not CW because CCW has two 'C's.)

the DRD has a controlling interest in a number of popular arcade franchises and games in arcades, inluding and also not limited to dance dance revolution, the gundam series, street fighter, DDR, and other arcade games. beware.