A question about TGM's rotation.

Thread in 'Discussion' started by JoshuaD, 8 Jul 2007.

1. JoshuaD

JoshuaD Unregistered

I've been using the WIKI to build up all my block generation and rotation systems, and it's been wonderful.

I'm currently implementing TGM's rotation system, and there's a place where the wiki's a little unclear. At the bottom of the description page it says "KAN's detailed explanation of TGM3's new I and T floorkicks ", but the page is in Japanese and I can't figure it worth a damn.

Does anyone have any information about this?

Also: Does TGM special case the I piece so it will kick off the left wall? It would need to kick 2 squares for that rotation to work.

2. K

K

hmm interesting !

too bad TGM-ACE don't have standard ARS but infinite lock delay cancel as SRS, certainly why i never really tried to do a correlation from ACE and Ti. But finally, it certainly act the same... i can maybe at least confirm if multiple vertical wall-kick limitation act the same.

3. In TGM games before TGM3, the I does not wallkick. However, judging by the fact that it does kick in some ARS-based rotation systems Heboris UE, I'd say that it maybe does wallkick in TGM3. Hopefully someone here can confirm this...