2nd Western TGM3: Arcade Infinity in Rowland Heights, CA

Thread in 'Locations & Events' started by Kitaru, 1 Jun 2009.

1. couldn't make it after all....i hope to go soon but have shit i'm working on at home.

2. SWR

SWR

Yuck. I don't play for two weeks and I miss two cools. I'm getting out of practice! I can't even handle the level 1200 speeds as well anymore. I got S9 as my highest, so at least I won't be downgraded for a while.

3. With the possibility of AI shutting down in the near-future, I just wonder where Ti is going to go if it does happen. bring it to SVGL or MGL plz

4. SWR

SWR

I will buy it. Srsly, I want that machine! That and DDR Extreme

5. Going today at around 5 or 6....can anybody meet me for some tetris good times?

6. SWR

SWR

Yeah. I would've brought it up, but the thread got buried. I'm very sad and not too sure whatever happened to my Ti machine. Yes, MY Ti machine. hehe ;_;

7. Apparently, one of the people close to the owner purchased the machine...he may have been an employee...

8. SWR

SWR

I hate my life. I bugged the owner so many times telling him I'd buy it. I wonder who got it. Surely it's someone in the community. >.>

9. I used to bug him all the time for the same thing. I don't think it's anybody in the community....hopefully he'll become someone in the community.