Records: [Heboris] 20G-#G4 / Hebo Mini Master-Hard 20G

Thread in 'Competition' started by jujube, 13 Nov 2007.

1. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

I still don't understand..
    TGM1 is so slow that 3 prev, hold and ti wallkick or not, that doesn't change anything, I can already push TGM1 almost at his max speed and the TI features would not help me to save..1min30 !

I should try..

2. jujube

jujube Unregistered

Amnesia: i don't understand...you want to crush the R...
    [​IMG]

3. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

You should. It makes a huge difference.

4. Amnesia, I see your MasterK with only 6 cools. How the hell did you do that? Do you have the replay? I would like to watch it...maybe one day I will become of that level. I guess I'm only OK at SRS because of reset abuse. I should probably work on that a little.

5. kapat

kapat Unregistered

this is my Ti rot. score ....not as good, but at least it's a "real" score. i guess ace-arse2 is THAT much easier.

[​IMG]

it's a start

6. Zaphod77

Zaphod77 Resident Misinformer

What really makes the difference in speed while playing G1 is

1) level bonus for tetris on
    2) Zangi-moves.

7. jujube

jujube Unregistered

Ti-ARS (Hebo mini master-hard):
    [​IMG]

my 2nd S9 of the night, and the first time i've completed this mode with anything other than SRS. i failed the semi-invisible roll horribly [​IMG]

edit:
    Ti-ARS m1 this time.

[​IMG]

8. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Code:
    Play 20G Mode/Grade 4 (or Master-Hard in Hebo mini with 20G on)
    Are the grade and time requirements close enough between the 2 games ? Or similar ?
    I am not opposed, I just wonder how close is it..

9. jujube

jujube Unregistered

i honestly don't know if there are differences between the two modes, but my grade seems consistent with the others if you look at level and levels/second. i have a higher level but lower lv/s compared to rednefed, and my grade is higher than people with a lower level and similar lv/s.

edit: asterisk'd

10. I think master-extra is hebomini's version of C7's master-g4.

11. jujube

jujube Unregistered

i believe you're right, and if you turn 20G on then it becomes like 20G-G4.

12. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

So your m1 should be more like a m2 or m3 on the version C7..

I am almost sure about that approximation : M on C7 ~ m8 on Tex / hebo mini / TI
    Seeing what I need to get a m8 on tex and M on C7..That is around the same performance.
    I am currently working for the MK on C7 which would be like a target of m9 on texmaster.

13. jujube

jujube Unregistered

so you think the grading system in master-hard is more accurate than 20G-G4? that wouldn't surprise me because the hebo mini modes were developed more recently.

if that's the case then i definitely want to allow scores from master-hard, but i wouldn't want to remove 20G-G4 scores or separate the leaderboards. people can play either mode, and if they play master-hard then i can put a note next to the score and give them a star like this *

personally i don't want 2 versions of Heboris on my computer [​IMG] i'll keep playing master-hard.

14. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

That would appear to match what's done in the Lockjaw leaderboards that have columns for Lockjaw Engine version and speed curve. It might look like this:
    Code:
    ... Speed
    ===========
    ... 20G-G4
    ... MH 20G
    ... 20G-G4

15. jujube

jujube Unregistered

yeah that could work tepples. i may replace "speed" with "mode" though because "speed" could imply that there is a difference in the speedcurves, when there may only be a difference in the grading systems.

16. Zaphod77

Zaphod77 Resident Misinformer

Master-hard is a clone of g4

Master-extra is the clone of TI Master.
    Devil-quake is the accurate clone of Shirase

17. ACE-ARS2.
    Master orange, 999 @ 6:16:91

18. How come I haven't cleared this mode yet in manly rotation style?

Ti-ARS
    m3 green, 999 @ 6:37:60
    [​IMG]

Snatching third place from Jujube... there's a large gap between 2nd and 3rd though. [​IMG]

19. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

M on the replay, MO on the top 3 screen, and MV on the real game:confused:..Choose the one you prefer..

[​IMG]

I am really starting to have a fucking good hand on SRS..I should upload this one on youtube..(Or someone should for me), and then c_t come to me again and say that "I am not confident with SRS"..

EDIT : damn, what are you waiting to give control of Heboris leaderboards to someone who is registered in the community ?? jujube and DIGITAL have deserted for a while..

Last edited: 23 Sep 2009
  20. Because nobody plays Heboris any more. People use Texmaster or Nullpomino.

This thread hadn't had a new post in nine months, is it surprising it's not been prioritised as needing a new owner?