Where is Digital?

Thread in 'Discussion' started by Corrosive, 10 Apr 2009.

1. He left without a trace, without any notice. Today we ask the question -- Where could he be?

I watch the birds fly south across the Autumn sky
    And one by one they disappear
    I wish that I was flying with them
    Now you're not here

Like the sun through the trees you came to love me
    Like a leaf on the breeze you blew away

-Forever Autumn by Moody Blues

2. Ai

Ai

None of the options you let us choose from fortunately. This isn't the first time DIGITAL is taking a short break and it will happen again. He's probably busy with schoolwork or other stuff that has a higher priority than Tetris.

Wherever you are and whatever you are doing DIGITAL take care and see you back soon. ^^

3. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

Missing [​IMG] option: Banned self from the Internet for months after scoring a B+ on an exam/evaluation.

4. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Ha ha ha.. [​IMG][​IMG]

Great corrosive, I really laught when I saw the poll, but actually, maybe it is not that funny..
    I have not voted because I have an idea about his absence..
    I will try to contact him soon, hoping that he will reply me.

5. If I ever go missing make a poll for me too

but most likely ill be dead

6. Digital killed a man and headed to Mexico, where he was put in jail. In jail he was abducted by illegal Mexicans that kidnapped him and brought him to Europe where he was being trafficked for sex. For having so much sex, he had to quit Tetris and go to the hospital. But his injuries were too severe so he died. [​IMG]

Did I get everything?

7. Yeah, I read about that in the news. That was digital? Poor digital's virgin bhole...

Edit: "illegal Mexicans"... in Mexico???

8. He must have been transferred to a prison in America then, and not do the time in Mexico.

9. Quite honestly, I'm not sure we should be worried about him. This isn't the first time that he's disappeared withut notice, and I'm pretty sure it won't be the last. Sometimes, a man's gotta do what a man's just gotta do...

10. It is slightly annoying that there's not even a word to say that he's going for a while or when he'll be back or anything.

11. orz

orz

i don't know how you just "take a break" from tetris

12. He had a really bad Special Ti run where he got REGRET! for all 10 sections. Then the game gave him a special credit roll where an I-block stabs him in the face.

13. Who says he's taking a break from Tetris? He could still be playing Tetris, just be taking a break from the internet.
    Hell, for all we know he's just on holiday somewhere and doesn't have any internet.

14. orz

orz

yeah in hindsight i didn't think of that when i posted but i want to keep on topic with "taking a break" in that i don't know why people do it

15. He probably got caught for illegal possession of tetris.

Good ol' Digi never was too smart about hiding his stash...