There are no t-spins in Tetris DS Push mode?

Thread in 'Discussion' started by Sully, 18 May 2006.

1. Sully

Sully Unregistered

X-perts just made a post on the nintendo forums that there are no t-spins in Push mode (no back-to-back, either). I hadn't played enough to take notice.

Is it just me or does this seem pretty stupid?

2. Yeah, as far as I have tried, I couldn't do T-spin moves in Push mode. If compensation was just turned off I could manage, but one move that (theoretically) doesn't even involve compensation didn't work! Strange...

3. Nick15

Nick15 Unregistered

I'm willing to bet that since Push mode doesn't involve garbage and has such a considerably small play area, back-2-backs and t-spins will just make it TOO easy for an expert to win.

4. X-Perts

X-Perts Unregistered

Yup, No T-spins and no back to backs. They probably thaught that they were too powerful or something. That or they just plane forgot to add them in... [​IMG] Either way, I'm disopointed! T-spin's would have added some great strategy to push mode...

edit: Well, If you think about it, It's actually not that small. 19 on each opponents side. That's 38 lines of space that are constantly being cleared. Not only that, but a tetris pushes the stack 6 spaces to the opponents side!