The worst French TGM show..

Thread in 'Discussion' started by Amnesia, 1 Apr 2009.

1. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

This is what I call a ridiculous player :

This guy is really convinced to do something unbelivable...

Please c_t, help me to translate the comments, and write some of them in this topic, I will begin a bit later..

and note the french shit accent when the guy says : "oh oui !! HOLD !!"

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5d9ab ... videogames

2. lol

I like how the most intense of shirase music plays while the pieces are only coming out at less than 1 tps.

3. Muf

Muf

Hahaha, I like how sometime near the end he says "aaah une erreur", as if it's the first mistake he's made in the whole video [​IMG]

4. gila

gila Unregistered

yeah i remember that's kinda how i played tgm1 at high speeds at first when i was hitting 400-500 level way long ago, when "impact" emulator was all the rage.

i love TI/ACE backgrounds though.

5. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

I forgot but note also that the guy seems to suffer and he plays with move reset !!
    And seriously, if he can be the 890th player on the XBOX live with this skill, some of us would have a negative rank..Is the level so bad on the XBOX live ?
    Or maybe there is only 30 japan good players and the rest are noobs like this dude on the video ?

Saying that NoTghost beats this guy was even an insult for her..

6. I feel cheated, apparently ACE-ARS has infinite (128?) floor kicks.
    Heboris gives you one. [​IMG]

7. at least it does say "Note : ce n'est pas un superplay" although that was about the only French I parsed.

8. Wasn't the video ACE-SRS?

9. Nope, look again. Remember, both ACE-ARS and ACE-SRS use guideline colors. :s

10. K

K

hey c'mon, i found this review excellent !
    this is not a show, not a superplay demo (as your's at nolife TV), the guy doesn't act "seriously", and he even say at the end that his game was "crap"....
    being ranked 890 isn't a surprise at all. in case you don't know, the Xbox 360 wasn't a popular console in Japan when launched, and TGM-ACE was, is and will always remain a FAILURE.

Amnesia, Take it easy.

11. Zaphod77

Zaphod77 Resident Misinformer

That video used ACE-ARS, which it like TI_Ars except every piece can floorkick, it uses move reset, has sonic lock and soft drop, and the colors are wrong.

128 movements or rotations. SO nearly infinite infinity.

12. Haha. I'm gonna own him so much when i get that game. :'D

13. Umm, in ARS only T and I need to floorkick, and I guess in ACE-ARS they can floorkick as much as they want.

14. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

In ARS this would be considered a floor kick:
    Code:
     J    J
     J => JJJ
    xxJJxx  xx xx 

I guess the extension of T rules to other 3-wide tetrominoes is part of the symmetry that Mr. Rogers saw among them, especially among J, L, and T.

15. Ah, yeah, but can you do that in actual ACE-ARS? Certainly can't in Heboris (which has known inaccuracies, anyway).

16. I didn't notice anything like that in videos so I'm not sure what zaphod is referring to.