TGM3 GM?

Thread in 'Discussion' started by B.G., 28 Jul 2007.

1. B.G.

B.G. Unregistered

2. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

Holy crap, is this real?!

If so, how, how, how?!

3. gila

gila Unregistered

403 Forbidden

4. Air Gear

Air Gear Unregistered

It didn't like the link here, either, but after I copy-pasted it the address into the address bar it worked perfectly well.

5. fnord

fnord Unregistered

Woah. Any idea who did this, or is the player unknown/anonymous?

Nevermind, saw the wiki, it was jin8.

6. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

7. Rehosted the image..

[​IMG]

8. MIHARA

9. jujube

jujube Unregistered

grmand linked to these pics at blockstats

[​IMG][​IMG]

10. is that all the info we have on it so far? what's the secret?

11. B.G.

B.G. Unregistered

????

(Result)

????

(Qualify examination)

Grand

Master

??

(Pass)

12. His best time is insane: 4 min 51 [​IMG][​IMG]

13. lol

It's a qualify grade. Qualify games appears random. It is probably a result of many MM qualifies.

And imagine you get that qualify, the heartbeat! Only one try to prove if you are a GM.

According to that hiscore list, there are 2 MM provisional grades under 5 minutes. My guess is you need 3. (the third was knocked out by the GM qualified rank)

14. i was thinking it may have had something to do with how the day before mihara was hanging out with him (and videotaped a game).

also, we don't know if 4:51 is his best game. the GM grade was over five minutes. he could've went under five minutes plenty of games. if he went down to 4:51, then rest assured he's probably gotten dozens of 4:59s. i dunno.

15. We don't even know this is the machine he usually play at, he could play at any number of Ti machines.. he just happened to acquire GM rank on this one.

16. isn't there a card or something that the player keeps on him? i thought needle was telling me something about that.

17. Not on the TGM machines afaik.. and the accounts aren't stored online either (either way would've been good). They're strictly local.

18. Early prototypes were advertising card functionality but in the end they went with local hard drive profiles.

Also Jin8 has his own Ti.

19. .. all the kids do these days it seems.

[​IMG]