Records: [TGM1]

Thread in 'Competition' started by Amnesia, 22 May 2007.

1. This thread is for records played on the actual TGM1 specifically, but I'll put a replay critique for you on my todo list. :)

2. I got SO close to getting GM today! S9, 12:56:08, lvl 999, 125,946 pts... Just short by 54 points :(

Screenshot attached.

Attached Files:

3. Ouch :(

4. That's terrible, dude... Better luck next time! I'm sure you'll get it really soon.

5. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

See the positive side, you just get, and for a while I think, "the closest GM failed" record.

6. I got a nice one too >:(

[​IMG]

I'm struggling with the PIER21 cabs for months, and finally cleared the game for the first time today ! But when I looked at my time, and my score, I was just :o.

WTF !

I probably missed one Tetris (or even less) somewhere during the game, shit!

Btw, really first time I did such a speedy performance, PCB are cleary faster than Mame.

GHAAAAAA, so close to get my REAL first GM grade !

7. You can do it, Nico! Cleaning up your 20G sections a little bit will definitely get those extra points and probably drop some seconds at the same time.

8. One more for my collection : 998@13:06(S9).

Tired...

9. Done !

[​IMG]

10. Congrats, nico! Enjoy your day of infinite happiness!

11. Booya! Just got GM. 13:11:76, 140,723 pts. Looks like Nico beat me by a couple seconds :p

If anyone is curious, my setup is MAME + HRAP.

Attached Files:

Last edited: 26 Jan 2012
  12. Holy shit! You're a TGM1 GM from Tacoma and I've never met you!! Let's fix this some time! When did you start playing? You should come to a meetup I'm planning on doing in a week or two; there'll be TGM1, 2, and 3 there for play on a real cab!

13. Dang, so many new Gm players... Congrats, nico and cleure!

14. I started 9 or 10 months ago, with TAP, and just recently moved to TGM1. I'm definitely interested in playing on an actual cab :D

15. Thanks, but it was my 3rd one, and I guess cleure is the first GM of tetrisconcept this year :)

16. Oh, oops. I thought you were posting all those frustrating near-misses because you didn't have it yet... My bad, sorry! XD

17. Uli

Uli

Hi,
    After a few S9's and two 999's I think it is time for an update:

S9 @889 12:43:51 (27/01/2012)

I died at 13:35 at level 936 with 123599 points

screenshot (I hope it works):

[​IMG]

Torikan 1 @3:58
    Torikan 2 @6:51
    When I play for speed these 2 times are about average. Best T1 was 3:35ish, best T2 was 6:15ish.

I did not practice 20G for speed yet...I think I have to start that now since I survive 20G just for about 75 levels if I go for speed.

AAK

Last edited: 27 Jan 2012
  18. Oh oh oh, so close! :o If you can push the pace just a bit more and keep things clean, you should be well on your way. Keep up the great work!

And congratulations to cleure! Enjoy this day of infinite happiness. :D

19. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

9:56:25

The last section took me 1min01 unfortunately, to stressed to fail it so I skimmed a lot.
    That is just enough to beat c_t. After 2 years it was aout time.