Tetris Desktop Wallpapers

Thread in 'Discussion' started by DDRKirby(ISQ), 27 Oct 2008.

1. As of this writing i've got one Tetris Attack desktop background, and 0 tetris backgrounds. I could probably find a bunch of generic ones, but I'm wondering if anyone's seen any good ones.

As an aside, I've also got a 4x6" picture frame that I could potentially stick something Tetris-related into. I feel like taking a TGM screenshot is a bit dull though.

2. Ai

Ai

Never looked for any tetris backgrounds, but for a while I did use a screenshot of my best S5 performance in TGM as my desktop wallpaper. It was actually very cool because the game has awesome backgrounds. ^^

3. This is what I'm currently using:

[​IMG]

A couple of my other recent desktop wallpapers include this tiled:

[​IMG]

And this:

[​IMG]

4. This was on GameFAQs, wasn't it?

5. Not sure where it came from. I first ran into it in schnuerle's thread Puzzle! - Tetrads Filling a Square. I like the Arika logo though, so I fotoshopped that in to it.

Cool find deepdorp, saved for future use.

6. Muf

Muf

The colours are wrong! [​IMG]

7. Lol. Yeah I know the colors are wrong, but I WAS NOT editing the whole damn thing just to get the colors to match up with Arika's. Seeing the selection that can be found online maybe I'll have to get into a 'creative phase' and make some original wallpapers...

8. The spelling are wrong!

9. Muf

Muf

Sorry dear, that's the correct European spelling. Webster's spelling reforms didn't happen this side of the pond.

10. The grammar are wrong!

...Thus began the infinite quote.

11. Dammit, caffeine beat me to it. But shouldn't you have corrected his grammer with your call-out on it? [​IMG]

edit: and my quote's were wrong, but I fixed them....

12. No no, I was well aware of that, even before I ran across "colour_thief".

Just like ARS is the "correct" color--er...colour scheme.
    (though in your defense, the Arika logo IS emblazened on there...)

I was actually looking for "The grammer is wrong!"
    but yes.

13. Muf

Muf

Nope.
    [​IMG]

14. jujube

jujube Unregistered

15. m:)

m:) Unregistered

this one is nice:

[​IMG]

16. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

Oooh, novel concept! Tetris World...building the world one tetromino at a time. [​IMG]

17. nice! (b^^)b

18. I was about to complain that they got lazy and made the ocean out of Ts, but then I noticed that every piece has a consistent colour. Very cool!

19. the world of tetrominoes is nice,
    wrong part of the world though, isn't it? [​IMG]