Tetris 2 + Bombliss - NES

Thread in 'Discussion' started by M.Bison, 10 Aug 2006.

1. Has anyone ever played the game Tetris 2 + Bombliss for the NES (Not to be confused with Super Tetris 2 + Bombliss SNES).

I thought I would make a short post about the game because I have never heard anyone mention it before. Whilst its not the best version of Tetris its does however play quite fast, level 20 seems to play more like 30, but than again I say the same about Super Tetris 2 + Bombliss apose to Super Tetris 3. Also out of the three games Tetris 2 + Bombliss for the NES was much harder to max-out the score.

Any comments or thoughts about the game?

- Jono

2. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

Tetris 2 + Bombliss was never released on the NES. It was released only on the Famicom, and few of us have a Famicom (or a suitable copy of Gyromite).

And does it really go faster than what most modern players think of as "level 20" (that is, 20G)?

3. That Gyromite trick is awesome. Though I'm presonally a fan of the way to import mod the SNES. I went at mine with a old pair of scissors. [​IMG]

I haven't played Tetris 2 + Bombliss much. I've got the Super version though. I think the Famicom version is the first appearance of the "dual axis" rotation which later evolved into SRS. Speaking of dual axis, can we get a better name? Because it's quite the misnomer.

4. Sully

Sully Unregistered

????????

5. Apparently it's a way to get import Famicom games to work on and NES using a Gyromite cartridge? First I've ever heard of it.