TetriCrisis 4 110% A.I.™

Thread in 'Discussion' started by Muf, 16 May 2013.

1. Muf

Muf

Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you, the best Tetris game in the history of mankind:

TetriCrisis 4 110% A.I.™

CLICK HERE TO PLAY

• 100% FREE Cross-Platform Open-Source SDL 1.2+OpenGL® Video Game Project
    • Powered By JeZ+Lee's "GT-R Twin Turbo™" 2-Dimensional Video Game Engine
    • 100% Arcade Perfect Gameboy To P.C. Computer Conversion Of The Original
    • Beautiful Full Color And High Resolution Visual Graphics
    • Awesome Multi-Channel Digital Sound Effects
    • Amazing Digitally Orchestrated Soundtrack Featuring Over 1.5 Hours Of Music By "D.J. Fading Twilight"
    • 1 To 4 Player Simultaneous Action
    • Play With Keyboard And/Or 1 To 3 Configurable USB Gamepads
    • Battle Against Your Friends Or The Computer A.I. Players
    • Computer A.I. Players Feature "Gift Of Sight™" 1,600+ Lines/Game Artificial Intelligence
    • Features 6 Different And Exciting Game Modes Including Original And The New "Crisis+Mode™"
    • Fully Customizable Saved Game Options
    • Saved High Scores Table For Each Game Mode

Do You Have The Skills To Beat ''Crisis+Mode™'"?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

...I'm not sure how much of this is tongue-in-cheek, but I'm loving it. The random nineties music, the over-the-top DOS-era SVGA graphics, the ridiculous names and buzzwords :D

The DAS kind of sucks, though :\

2. Well in the two games I played, I got like 50% snake pieces. The first game started with 6, I thought it was a joke.

3. All of me wants to believe this is 100% serious.

4. I played it and thought it was ok, but according to this thread, there's some kind of joke that I'm not getting. :confused:

5. ...For a minute I thought this was the new name of GMO.

The HTML5 version doesn't work in Safari 6 on Lion.

Last edited: 16 May 2013
  6. It's not just the gameplay, it's the whole package. Just try reading stuff like "100% Arcade Perfect Gameboy To P.C. Computer Conversion Of The Original" with a straight face.

7. OMG

Version 4.2 was just released guys. Maybe there will be 115% A.I. in this one.

8. Evi

Evi

This is the biggest understatement I've heard in a while. "Unplayable" is the first adjective that comes to mind.

9. Hi,

I am the creator of "TetriCrisis 4 110% A.I.".

What is "DAS"?
    The game is a work in progress and I can change anything.

Thanks!

JeZ+Lee...

Last edited: 20 Jun 2013
  10. Muf

Muf

Please refer to the following Wiki article:

http://tetrisconcept.net/wiki/DAS

We'd be happy to answer any questions you might still have after reading that. What we're talking about with regard to TetriCrisis, it's that the autoshift is far too sensitive and engages almost immediately when pressing left or right. That makes it difficult to precisely tap a piece into place.

11. Zaphod77

Zaphod77 Resident Misinformer

For starters, the downloaded version seems much more responsive, and the default speed i no longer have the problems with overshooting that I did on on the html5 version.

The autoshift in this game appears to do 3 slow shifts before speeding up. most games only do one slow shift, then jump to the faster speed. SO i believe raising the initial delay, but switching to the faster one after the second shift happens instead of after the 4th one would improve gameplay immensely.

On very fast game speed, i have a lot of trouble with overshooting even in the download version.

Also the pieces start too low. If you are cloning gameboy tetris, the highest part of each piece should start in the second row from the top. Most of the version either start the piece in the top visible row, or have the piece completely off the top of the screen.

12. Hi,

My team and I are currently developing a fantastic Tetris game
    called: ''TetriCrisis 4 110% A.I.™''.

Game runs on any Windows® or any Linux desktop, notebook, or netbook.

Game is in late beta status, but we are still accepting suggestions from people like you!

You can download the 100% free open-source Windows®/Linux Beta 4.4 here:
    TC4-WinLinux-Retail4_4.zip
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    GAME FEATURES:
    - 100% FREE Cross-Platform Open-Source SDL 1.2+OpenGL® Video Game Project -
    - Game Runs On Any Windows® Or Any Linux Desktop, Notebook, Or Netbook -