TC turns three soon! Want to donate?

Thread in 'Discussion' started by caffeine, 12 Apr 2008.

1. The tetrisconcept birthday is coming up soon, as well as my own!

I put up a donation page if anyone wants to contribute to next month's bill.

Future years secured: 1.3

Edit: donations closed. Thank you!

2. Report

Report Texmaster developer

I donate.

3. Thank you very much Report! I greatly appreciate your donation.

With only a few donations, the target goal has already been exceeded (that was a lot quicker and generous than I thought). So I'm going to leave it in savings for future year's payment and not repeat the fund until we reach however many years we save up for. I'll leave this up for one week.

4. Zeta

Zeta Unregistered

here's a [potentially] better idea (personal opinion): when we hit about a month before the fund is expected to dry up, then bring this back. this thing was only up for about 2 hours and 1.3 years were effectively secured.

I.E. if it's only going to last until Feb 2012, bring this back Jan 2012.

also, I would donate in money, but currently have no means to do so (at the moment, I live with parents and go to high school <.<; ), so I'll see about getting something else done to help out around here besides a Heboris UE Mini script that actually uses persistent grading and promotional exams.

5. well yeah i agree with you but people were telling me i should leave it up. i'm not sure. i'll get back to this later.

6. Zaphod77

Zaphod77 Resident Misinformer

SO what's wrong with having a "get us more TI machines" fund? lol. [​IMG]