Streaming from Seattle Retro Game Expo!

Thread in 'Locations & Events' started by KevinDDR, 20 Sep 2015.

1. Hey folks!

I'll be streaming a TGM demonstration with @TWF on the main stage of the Seattle Retro Game Expo today (9/20/15) at 1:30PM PST! We should be going for about an hour and a half or so, and might start a little early if we're set up in time. You can check us out at twitch.tv/kevinddr. We'll be demonstrating TGM1, TGM2+ Master, Death, Doubles, and TGM3 Master/Shirase. Incidentally, if you're in Seattle and somehow already don't know about this come on down to the Living Computer Museum from 10AM to 5PM to hang out with us! :D

Qlex likes this.
  2. Saw it. That was pretty nice! Double 500+ on Death has my thumbs up, and demotional exam actually got me on the edge of my seat.

Keep stacking and have fun there :)

3. You can actually get the GM grade back, right? Somebody told me if you get GM and then lose it it's impossible to get back, which would be pretty terrible.

4. gah, wish I could've made it. I hope it went well, without technical difficulties.

I take it that Kevin got demoted during the demonstration? I don't see why you couldn't get the qualified grade back.That would be a case where the game is as hateful as we say it is.

5. Yeah, Kevin said in the car the other day (we made a crazy trip up to Canada for arcade cabinets, because of course he would) that it's just a matter of requalifying.

6. Mihara isn't that insane. Making the GM only possible once would be pretty dumb lmao