Site is looking great!

Thread in 'Discussion' started by wasmachstdugern, 5 Feb 2015.

1. thanks to all you guys who are putting work into this new site look. it is great, and i especially like the new thread topics like hardware and events. thanks!

Muf and Qlex like this.
  2. Truth. TC is better than ever. I know I've only been back on the scene for a couple years, but with the redesign and the fellas' outstanding performance at AGDQ, I feel like there's some good, positive vibes flowing on the site. Color me pleased! :biggrin:

Muf and Qlex like this.
  3. I for one welcomes the return of the greenish theme for everyone (I don't think my green theme was default in the vBulletin era). Also, the influx of new players interested in TGM is definitely cool.

Muf likes this.
  4. I liked the blue theme better. Can we have a vote if it is a setting that is easy to change?

5. I used to be part of a forum that had an SMF theme where there were five coloured boxes in all the blah blah stuff at the bottom left corner of the page (where the style chooser is on this forum, actually) - clicking a box would change the main colour of the theme to the colour of that box. Dunno if it's something that's possible in XenForo but I thought it was a pretty cool feature and a neater way of doing it (from a user perspective at least) than having five separate themes for the different colours.