Sigs and Avatars

Thread in 'Discussion' started by Muf, 26 Mar 2009.

1. Muf

Muf

As you might have noticed, Rosti, mushroom and me have adorned our forum profiles with festive graphics! Everyone's welcome to join in with their own creative take on the Carnival of Death. So change your avatars and signatures and post here to show them off [​IMG]

2. No, professor! Don't climb into the slaughter fan!

3. My Tennis buddy icon girl, with a DEATH twist. She's keeping her tally in the guy next to her!

Edit: Muf, is that from Super Jail? AWESOME!

4. [​IMG]

Edit: This was my avatar and signature for the Death Carnival 2009, for future archiving:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. I am Light, bringer of DEATH with my little scribblepad and it's not even moleskine.

6. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

Pronounced like "taught".

7. Muf

Muf

If you mean the German pronunciation, then it's closer to "toad".

8. Meroigo, I love the sig. I laughed so hard. Well done.

9. I was waiting for someone to do a Death Note one. I was a little surprised that I didn't think of Death Note when I made my avatar, seeing as I've just watched it. But I went with Higurashi instead.

Also, Meroigo, it should say "Rest in (Tetris) pieces" [​IMG]

10. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

When I hear "toad", I think of The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3. Anyway, a 'd' at the end of a German word is hardened to 't'. So it might be somewhere between "taught" and "tote" depending on your accent; British tends to use a more close 'au' in "taught", while American tends to use a less front "o" in "tote".

Death Note? More like Desu Note. (Compare A to B.) DESU TOLL 527

11. m:)

m:) Unregistered

spinning beach ball of death [​IMG]

12. Here's my stab at it.

13. Mine isn''t about death, but...

14. yay kuromi!

15. jujube

jujube Unregistered

cherry flavored death pudding sticks or something.

everyone's really getting into this, good stuff all around [​IMG]

16. Ai

Ai

Nice work everyone!

I just kept it very simple. ^^

17. I don't have Photoshop nor the skills. Anyone wanna make Alphonse Michel all nice and bloody?
    [​IMG]

If no one takes up my request, well, look to your left. A little something for those who have played a certain freeware 2D platformer.

18. Your current avatar made me smile. Keep it! :p

19. [​IMG]