Shuey's Super Awesome TGM Accomplishments (Part 1)

Thread in 'Discussion' started by Shuey, 13 Dec 2014.

1. Muf mentioned that it could be a cool idea to start posting some threads that showoff some highlights of my skills in the various disciplines of Tetris. A lot of people ONLY know of me as a pattern builder, but I'm not too shabby at other facets of Tetris ;). This first thread will be a showcase of some of my TGM skills (which I hope to continue to grow and expand on):

Tetris: The Grand Master - Nullpomino TGM Big Mode (S1 at Level 74)

Uploaded on 2011-09-02 - I wonder what is the lowest possible level that S1 could be achieved at?

Uploaded on 2011-09-08 - This is another one that I wonder what the lowest possible level of achievement is. Anybody know?

Uploaded on 2011-09-30 - OK, so I didn't do it on a "real" machine. That doesn't change the fact that it's still one of my proudest achievements. Especially since SAL congratulated me and told me that I was the third person in the world that HE knows of (besides him and KAN) who have accomplished this! :) If you think it's "easy", give it a try and see how well YOU do ;).

Uploaded on 2012-02-29 - This is another one I'm really proud of. Whether you know it or not, to achive a gold SK in big mode, you need 4 tetrises! Getting them before level 100 is challenging enough. I wonder what the lowest level possible is for achieving gold SK (realistically speaking, lol)?

Uploaded on 2014-11-16 - Another pretty good accomplishment from my perspective - well under level 100. I'd be curious to hear what seasoned TGM players think of this one :).

Hopefully people will enjoy these videos, and I'd REALLY appreciate some feedback from some seasoned TGM players! :)

Last edited: 12 Jan 2015
  2. Amazing! Will get to the videos soon. Just have one question : What do the screenshots represent?

3. Thanks Qlex. The screenshots are just snapshot representations of each video; nothing special. When I eventually upload screenshots of my pattern videos, those will have much more significance as a visual reference for what to expect in each video :).

*UPDATE* I removed the screenshots on this particular thread because they serve no purpose. When I release some new threads of my pattern videos, THAT's where the screenshots will help ;)

Last edited: 11 Jan 2015
  4. Muf

Muf

Subtle bump ;)