Second NorCal Tetris Meet - March 26th, 2010

Thread in 'Locations & Events' started by Kitaru, 31 Jan 2010.

1. Can Ray become TGM1 GM?
    Will CrazedRevenG hit 300 in Death mode?
    Is Corrosive actually gonna fly across the country to troll us?
    Can we convince Monte to try a PC-based TGM clone?

All this and more at NorCal Tetris Meet II: THE CALM BEFORE GIRUGAMESH SAKURA-CON.

2. Just play more. And forget homework. :rolleyes:

I'm slowly getting there. My Death stacking is getting better. Slowly.

...The meet is only for like 6 hours...That's like getting Zircean to come to this.

Which I will not approve of.

3. I just put down an arbitrary end time. The meet officially starts at 12, and we'll go until we're done.

...but yeah, I don't think Corro is _actually_ coming to this.

4. Bumping this! It is coming up pretty soon.

I put together a sort of tentative equipment/games list on the Facebook page -- quotable on request. The gist of it is that we're going to have three display devices, a 360, a supergun, some other assorted consoles, and plenty of input devices.

I'm putting in the request for a PS2 multitap if someone can bring one along. This will open up the possibility of some hilarious 4P Co-op Tetris Kiwamemichi action, and this absolutely has to happen if at all possible.

Ray: By any chance were you going to be bringing your FSTE?

5. dammit, i knew i should have gotten that ps2 multitap back when circuit city was going out of business!

i'll be bringing my ps2/3/xbox360 compatible stick.

6. I'll be bringing my FSTE.

7. can we get somebody's contact info (via PM or otherwise) in case we have to relocate like last time?

8. If we are required to relocate, I'll be putting up signs again like last time I suppose. Check your PMs, anyhow. :)

9. Bump for "hey I have to organize a new location due to campus wide furlough" and "wow this is going to be inconvenient. I'll post as soon as I'm 100% sure what is going on.

EDIT: We'll probably be in a meeting room on the first floor of Campus Village B. This also means I have to let people in. :|

Last edited: 23 Mar 2010
  10. Apparently there is a campus-wide furlough on Friday. This means that the student union is closed, our first back up will be closed, and we're stuck with the apartment meeting rooms again! :|

This means I have to let people into the building. We'll meet out in front of Campus Village B at 12:00. I'll stay around outside until about 12:20. If you can't/don't make it within that window, call/IM/PM/generally contact me somehow. There will probably be some foot traffic that will facilitate getting in as well.

Sorry for the inconvenience.