Ready - GO (to JAPAN)

Thread in 'Discussion' started by K, 12 Dec 2007.

1. K

K

shit ! this is not starting good [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bon voyage mon ami! We are all jealous of you. [​IMG]

3. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

Best wishes and take care when you get over there. Don't go binging on TGM3 ok?!

4. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Jaloux ? Je ne sais pas... c'est un autre monde quand meme..

En tout cas tu vas beaucoup gagner en experience la bas et l'cart va encore se creuser entre toi et tout le monde.. [​IMG]

Profite aussi du pays et pas que des bornes !! [​IMG]

5. you should do what what NKI (of street fighter) did when he went to Japan, and post daily arcade reports.

6. Tarto

Tarto Unregistered

Haha I don't need to be jealous, I've been living in Japan for a little over a year now. Life's so good here!!!

Jago, je t'ai envoy un mail, si tu passes dans mon coin n'hsite pas me faire signe.

7. Jago, at least Google Maps admits defeat now, rather than giving you an ill-advised route.

8. K

K

i've miss my flight correspondance and i must stay 1 night in London Heathrow airport...

i've miss the flight because of those airport fucking security checkpoint...

i will explain further next time bur for now, i don't remember exactly who is from London but if someone is near heathtrow...

i stay at Hotel IBIS heathrow (call me directly on room 330) until tomorrow morning...

there is a small bowling just aside the hotel and i need to RELAX !

i'm on a expensive Wifi spot, and i will cut off soon no possibility to come again...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ibis London Heathrow Airport

112-114 Bath Road London Heathrow Airport Hayes Middlesex - UB3 5AL - LONDON - UNITED KINGDOM

Tel : (+44)208/7594888 Fax : (+44)208/5647894

9. K

K

ok.... i'm again on the airport ready for departure... let's hope it will not be any further problem...

i'm using a kind of internet access point that just feel like a big adware...

(www.spectruminteractive.co.uk) 2 for 20 min....

with all problem i had, and everything i had to pay i really feel like a "vache a lait"...

now i really hate heathrow airport...

congrats again to amesia and his finally master mode achievment

10. If you could find anyone who actively likes Heathrow Airport, I'd be extremely surprised.

11. K

K

yosh !!!

i'm finally here but problems are still not ended, now my luggage is one day late, Narita airport must send it to me so i hope everything is ok.

Currently there is not much to talk since i'm installing...

BUT, i was able to play "In Flight TETRIS" and... well i will post some screen camera shot, and a video. YES i've filmed a fucking video. i definitly looked for the ultimate geek for the woman side seat, but i think it's worth it.

i will take the time to completely explain the filmed bug witch is incredible to see this in an "official licenced TTC game"

btw : i don't have internet access at home, so i'm currently sucking Tokyo university free internet access [​IMG] but i will manage to find a cyber cofee near where i leave...

see ya !!

12. was it bad, or was it horrible? also did you get to play anyone on the flight?

13. From what I've heard about in-flight Tetris, it's pretty bad. You don't even send garbage in the multiplayer mode. It's just whoever loses first.

That said, I think a flight with crap Tetris is better than a flight with no Tetris [​IMG]

14. You do send garbage, it's the weird rotation rules/atrocious controls that make it bad.

15. K

K

yoshhh ok !!!!

finally found a cyber cofee...

i will take the time to resume tomorrow but but but today i've meet Needle and KAN and some others living gods....

my only comment is :

this is the verge of my rotting life... T___________T

in only one afternoon, i've seen :

TGM1 : (playing the same guy who broke GM sub 9min)

GM in 09:08??

GM in 09:08:??

GM in 09:00:?? (holy fucking shit)

Ti :

Master mode : MASTER M (KAN playing, first attempt)

Shirase : lvl 1300 (KAN playing, first attempt)

16. I was quite showcked when I heard there were as many as 10,000 Japanese Gm players on TGM. I mean, ok, we don't have the game, but in the west there's what, 20?

17. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

Geez, you see how easy TGM3 is? They need to make TGM4 exponentially harder. [​IMG]

18. Yes, one guy has qualified for Gm.. better make it even harder!

*cries*

19. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

20. Numbers of Gm players:

TGM1: 10,000

TAP: 100

Ti: 1

TGM4... 1/100????