Presenting proof: About Ti Shooting Star

Thread in 'Discussion' started by LOst, 8 Apr 2008.

1. These games are played by an awesome player, and he/she/it shared the DVD with me. One interesting thing was how each game was played by choosing "Yes" when asked to play again at Game Over (they are consecutive games!). From left to right, you will see the start of the game and the end of that same game. From top to bottom, each new game directly played after the previous game.

Now what do you see?

[​IMG]

Yes except the Master exam was failed twice by a MasterK ranked player, you can see the shooting star, and it is appearing before the next game which is an examination!

My proof to you is that the shooting star always appear at the end of the game when there is an upcoming examination directly ahead.

If you can present proof that this isn't the case, and the proof does not contain the string "MASTER MM" in the HUD, then I will be happy to change my mind [​IMG]

2. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

[​IMG] You are crazy LOst..

Please tell me a bit who is this mysterious player.. [​IMG]

3. K

K

i think you're WRONG

the falling star at the end just indicate that you played a better game than your average and the game will take it in account for an upcoming examination. but there is no guaranty the game will ask for examination right next game.

Furthermore make some crapy plays, then perform a very good time attack performance, and you will get severals falling star (very disturbing) during play...

so the falling star (imo) indicate that you play better than your average.