NSider Forums Closed. AIDS in NSider

Thread in 'Discussion' started by Phydeaux, 18 Sep 2007.

1. Phydeaux

Phydeaux Unregistered

CHECK. THIS. OUT.

They're finally giving up.

That'll teach them for retiring the TetrisDS board. And fucking up the score list.

2. jujube

jujube Unregistered

"Nintendo is working on a major overhaul to Nintendo.com to support the continued success of Nintendo DS and Wii. As we prepare for this huge site update, Nintendo must unfortunately close the Nintendo NSider Forums message boards indefinitely beginning Sept. 17, 2007."

translation: "We don't want to provide a medium where people can discuss publicly our inability to maintain working online leaderboards for our games."

is that too harsh [​IMG]

3. At last they've removed one of the largest cancers on the internet. All the chaemo finally paid off. [​IMG]

All other internet forums should get ready to close the blast doors, because there's going to be a lot of unintelligent kids now wandering the internet, hopelessly trying to replace the void in their lives.

If someone could archive both my T-Spin and 4-player guides, I'd be extremely grateful for it. I'm currently using alternative means of internet access because my home PC refuses to switch on.

They could use some updating, but it'd be nice to have them nevertheless.

4. I'd reckon the more likely reason is that Nintendo have realised that the money and work-hours they're having to spend on the place aren't reaping any rewards for them. If anything, the place was one huge lawsuit waiting to happen.

5. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

Including the other N-Sider?

6. Anyone have any links?

7. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

T-Spin Guide

http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo/boa ... ing&page=1

8. Unless you want endless threads where people boast about how they cleared over 100 lines on normal mode, there's not much else worth keeping.

9. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

10. with this tool

http://www.httrack.com/

you can copy complete websites, also backups of a forum or a forum thread is easy.

( i didnt exactly tried it on forums, but other websites got copied fine)