Now Amnesia is.......

Thread in 'Discussion' started by Amnesia, 14 Nov 2008.

1. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

.....A 3TPS PLAYER CLASS !!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

ha ha.. [​IMG] I finaly reached it.

Thank you Digital, I was not aware about the possibility to practice at every speed in Heboris, like texmaster.
    So I decided to do some attempts at DOOM 600..(I suggest you to try Rosti. [​IMG] )
    Damn !! DOOM 600 is HO - RI - BLE !! Much more hardcore than sudden ti 600 !! not just "a little bit faster" as you told me yesterday Digital..
    It took me not less than 10-15 attempts to only clear the 600-700s..
    Right after I imediately check the reported TPS in the section time ranking.
    2.72 !? That is faster than I thought..I found that was a good forced TPS.
    So I let you guess what I thought in considering that..
    Sure that if I can clear this damn section wih a light/medium manual locking, I could get the 3 TPS !!!

After 30 or 40 attemps, I do it at 2.88..A few minutes later, I do it again just at 3.000 TPM.. [​IMG]

Trust me, if you want to lock at this speed you have to really stop breathing while 25-26 sec..

2. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

Congrats on hitting it for the first time! [​IMG]

But don't go all crazy now that you've done it once. You're elegible to apply for the 3 TPS club but you're not a full time member yet. [​IMG][​IMG]

And by the way, DOOM 600 really is just a bit faster. Sure, it's a noticeable bit but it's still a bit. [​IMG]

And on one last note, I'd try to go for 3 TPS on section 300 rather than 600. The higher forced speed is not necessarily the best place to lock the fastest.

3. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

It is evident that I already played at 3 and even a bit over, it is just the first time that a game report it on a standard length (section or 40 lines..), but I was able before to burst at 3+ for few seconds..

4. Hey congrats!!

But just remember: It's not only the size of your tps but what you do with it that counts. [​IMG][​IMG]

5. Doom 600 is faster than Sudden Ti 600, but which is more accurate with regards to Shirase?

And are we using manual locking here? I'm actually reasonably competent with Sudden Ti 600. Well, with a keyboard at least. I'm still just going for general all-round improvement with the stick, rather than focusing on a single area. And Heboris isn't natively compatible with the VSHG, adding another incentive not to use it.

And in all honestly, I'd rather survive to 1000 without locking manually than to push to my limit after 600 to try and obtain 3 TPS, only to die early into the 700's.

6. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

Oh, of course! I meant to say congratulations on getting it recorded for a section for the first time.

Sudden Ti I'm led to believe.

Sounds like the balance I've been trying to strike lately in order to hit 1200 more often. [​IMG]

7. congratulations

8. jujube

jujube Unregistered

way to go Amnesia [​IMG]

9. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

[​IMG]

Ha ha.. [​IMG]
    Something very interesting is about to come..
    First my lockjaw record will change a bit..

10. kapat

kapat Unregistered

grats. i'm glad you're so stoked

11. i lol'ed

12. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

What does that mean ? [​IMG]

13. Ai

Ai

Il est content que tu sois si enthousiaste de ton progrs.

He's saying he's glad that you're so enthusiastic or euphoric about your achievements.

Well that's Amnesia. I would do the same or even worse, but I don't think I would have started a new thread for this. ;)

14. K

K

re lol

15. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Mais tu comprend pas tous les efforts qu'il y a derrire.. [​IMG]
    J'en ai pleur des fois..
    J'ai fais des cauchemards o j'tais nu, et il y avait digital et kotetsu qui se moquait de moi... [​IMG]

16. This was too funny to leave in French so I translated it. [​IMG]

17. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

You and your imagination...

18. Ai

Ai

lol

I wish I was half as motivated and serious about tetris as you are! I'm clearly taking this too easy compared to you and other guys. ^^

19. Muf

Muf

No, you don't. Amnesia is a walking warning of what not to become [​IMG]