Nintendo "Mini Classics" Tetris explanation

Thread in 'Discussion' started by d, 3 Sep 2008.

1. d

d Unregistered

Hi, I bought this off ebay, but without instructions.
    Who can tell me how to operate, features, bugs, etc or a scan of the manual?
    How do you turn the unit off? Does it just stay on forever? How long do batteries last?
    I saw the reset button.
    in game "A" toggles music on/off
    in game "B" pauzes
    What's the diff between A and B game?
    I learned this was only released in Europe!

2. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

Can you provide a photo?

A lot of dedicated handheld LCD games will turn off by themselves if you press no keys for five minutes or so.

3. d

d Unregistered

[​IMG]
    Seems to be pretty common in France.

4. Ha, what nostalgia! I picked this one up at a cornershop while visiting Paris maybe six years ago. Everything is very intuitive. You won't have any problems figuring out how to play. If I remember right, the field is a lot lower than twenty rows so everything could fit. That made it a lot harder, I believe.

5. The picture (yes, I know it's only a sticker that's over the screen) looks like 14 high.

6. okay why are there pirates

7. I'm pretty sure those are Russian violinists.

8. jujube

jujube Unregistered

i didn't even notice the violins at first. i thought the guy on the left was trying to stab the guy on the right, but the guy on the right was going to kill himself first.

9. d

d Unregistered

I don't have the packaging or else those thoughts would have been my first thoughts as well, speaking of which.
    My thoughts: The game is pretty cool actually/addicting. I can recommend it to other members. Good luck finding it, but when you do....
    It's far better than I expected. It has it's limitations, but they're all pretty cute.
    Too small to hold, I get cramps [​IMG]
    Remember, it supposedly only came out it Europe. Perhaps it was even only made in France? dunno, but it's rare.
    I want to fit it with a micro connector and rewire a Sega Saturn pad with another connector so I can hook that up, how dorky is that? [​IMG]

10. Muf

Muf

At least wire up a proper arcade stick then [​IMG]

11. d

d Unregistered

How about wiring it up to my arcade cabinet? [​IMG] That would be silly, nurdy yet awesome at the same time.