Nick we need a merge feature....

Thread in 'Discussion' started by Amnesia, 1 Mar 2007.

1. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Is there anybody who could remind me the difference between ARE and DAS, and why DAS has disapeared in TGM3??

2. K

K

Whoa 2 times Death Mode M rank level 600+ on the same session.

But i feel that lvl 999/Gm rank can pop out randomly tomorrow or next year...

You can see that i've gived up to play aggresively from level 300+, and just play with automatic lock.

This technic pay much, someday i'll came back to more aggresivity (time attack), but someday if i get Gm...

Furthermore, even if i'm ok with the timer, the general gameplay is not "fluid", i mean not very elegant.... but just my presonnal opinion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3Jfjo1m8jM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zguiSbb9ATY

-- edit

Damn i didn't knew that !

Cause if it tooks more than 1 year to Koryan to get this grade by knowing him as a very good player, i finally feeling to be in the "standard"...

I feel motivated again [​IMG]

Simply a long hard road out of hell.

3. Hey guys I split this from the Speed Curve topic because really this wasn't even tangentally related... I was going to merge it with a random TAP topic but, well, we can't do that apparently.

4. I think you're very confused. In the future, please consult the wiki for this information. But:

ARE is the time between pieces where you can use IRS, IHS, and charge your DAS.

DAS is Delayed Auto Shift and is the behaviour of holding a direction to make the the piece move quickly in that direction.

Both of these are present in TGM3.... [​IMG]

5. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

OK colour_thief thank you very much, I think I will not make the confusion any more..But I profited the DAS and ARS have been mentioned in the topic to ask my question..Sorry I knew it was not the central axe of the topic...

It's not as easy for me as for you to find a particular information in a wiki which is in english..

6. You DID know that! flrolfrolfr

I remember specifically discussing Koryan's statistics page with you, months ago. We came to the conclusion: "Yep, it's quite simple. You just have to play. And play some more. And play some more again. [​IMG]" Well, it has to be effortful play and not zombie practice. But still, there is no secret and anyone can do it with a little patience.

Congratulations on your double 600+!! I am trainning hard recently... Hopefully I will join you soon [​IMG]

7. No worries. [​IMG] But if you check the topic again, you'll see that neither ARE nor DAS was mentioned once. [​IMG]

8. K

K

ahh ok, sorry my poor brain [​IMG]

hmm do you remember when i get the jamma board ?

but i'm on the time then :p

Rhaaaaaaaaa ! i want it

btw better quality video directly available here :

http://jagorochi.free.fr/video

9. Hmm good question. I know I mailed it to you last summer. I'm thinking it was late July or August.