New cheat?

Thread in 'Discussion' started by Webby, 17 Sep 2006.

1. Just a minute ago i was playing some guy and did pretty well. After a few tetrisses i thought damn he's good, i watched the top screen and he had no garbage at all. I made another 2 tetrisses while paying attention and he got no garbage. he did already created a lot of holes, so i just kept clearing garbage and after a few minutes he disconnected ...

2. Seems odd. It could be lag. Once I didn't seem to be able to receive gabage. It turns out I was lagging badly, and eventually lost becuase I got it all at once.

3. Could be, but i did recieve all the garbage right away and the game took a few minutes ... he never got anything at all. I just focessed on garbage cleaning after a while till he disconnected.

4. cdsboy

cdsboy Unregistered

that just sounds like a horrible case of lagg. i sorta have a wish to get an action replay just to see how the cheats are done tho... i wouldn't use it online, unless it was a friends match and i wanted to show off.

5. tetrisdude

tetrisdude Unregistered

the exact same happened to me..he disconnected on me after about 10 minutes of us playing and him not getting garbage.

6. cdsboy

cdsboy Unregistered

hmm well maybe i was wrong

7. Millartime

Millartime Unregistered

Its true! about 2 weeks ago i was playing 2player standard. I was faced with an opponent (i forget the name) but they were about 5300. I played and won 3 normal games where everything was normal.The fourth game lasted a really long time( I especially took note as we were 'leaving after this game'.), anyways I watched intently as my opponent recieved absolutely no garbage. They eventually disconnected. Have not seen it since.

8. The one i faced had a 6000+ ranking and nearly killed himself while receiving no garbage, he left that many holes. He disconnected just before he died. I never believe that someone that bad can get such a score ...